Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] LastChaos Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: LastChaos Server Files

So now the zone limit has been lifted can we implement Mondshine or any of the strayana caves etc ?

Yes if you look at my Strayana it uses Zone_16 which is 17 diff zones over the 15 cap that use to be and they all work fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes if you look at my Strayana it uses Zone_16 which is 17 diff zones over the 15 cap that use to be and they all work fine.

Recon if i took the mondshine maps from Wizateks EP2 EMU an put them in my ep1 server files and wrote it into the DB and newstorm.bin it would work ??

EDIT:/ nah cancel that cause they are ENV :/

Is there anyway to edit the list of options that the teleport bring up ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Since i saw people having problems with Antiviruses, Here is a Gameserver.exe with fixed header(tested personal on karspensky), and a packed version if you still have problems with the antivirus the packed version will bypass your AV.

If you want to analize the code of the GameServer_packed.exe, download UPX from , and type upx.exe -d -qvfk -o GameServer.exe GameServer_packed.exe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ghost, if just noticed that in the _data database, in the t_connect_status, you can see an autoincrement of a_index, the date of the conection (this one doesnt work, seems have to change the value for a CURRENT time stap), and the a_count, that seems its or the numbers of conected in that moment, of the position of conection of that user. anyway, the a_count nevers go up than 10......... could be these our misterious problem?

EDIT: it was a VALUE 11 in the size/value a_count structure field. ive set it to 255 (max). lets see if it works..

EDIT1: i understand why the EDIT didnt work :p. well, but maybe it have a relationship with the a_count

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thats because Wiz's exporter doesn't export the data properly yet. Try putting 30 in a_num_4 for that costume. This will temporary fix them so you can mess with them.

Work :) Thank you ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi guys .. anyone can tell me what´s the GM command to bring to me any other user, Obviously already knowing the ID of that user, thank you very much boys

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Since i saw people having problems with Antiviruses, Here is a Gameserver.exe with fixed header(tested personal on karspensky), and a packed version if you still have problems with the antivirus the packed version will bypass your AV.

If you want to analize the code of the GameServer_packed.exe, download UPX from , and type upx.exe -d -qvfk -o GameServer.exe GameServer_packed.exe

You guys should really start releasing the patch itself instead of just the binary. People learn nothing about patching nor can we apply the patch to our own custom game servers without it to begin with. It only takes a few seconds to copy it out of olly. I been trying to reverse the patchs and this how they turn out.

Raising Player Limit To 256​

Connector
Code:
00418DE4  |? FF00           INC DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]

GameServer
Code:
00400268   2E:74 65         JE SHORT GameServ.004002D0               ; Superfluous prefix
00400269   74 65            JE SHORT GameServ.004002D0
0040026A   65:78 74         JS SHORT GameServ.004002E1               ; Superfluous prefix
0040026B   78 74            JS SHORT GameServ.004002E1
0040026C   74 32            JE SHORT GameServ.004002A0
0053ABD4  |? 0A00           OR AL,BYTE PTR DS:[EAX]

Helper
Code:
0042B544  |? FF00           INC DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]

LoginServer
Code:
0040CF44  |? FF00           INC DWORD PTR DS:[EAX]

Messenger
Code:
0040CF44  |? 04 68          ADD AL,68

So it would help alot if you guys would just make a new thread in the tutorial section for each patch. When you update the patch you can update the thread. I only request this for learning purposes among the others I stated.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Removing the Zone limit:
GameServer:
After getting the zone count from file:
Code:
004E1549   . E9 7E6A1400    JMP GameServ.00627FCC

Save into Memory:
Code:
00627FCC   > 83C4 04        ADD ESP,4
00627FCF   . 3945 E0        CMP DWORD PTR SS:[EBP-20],EAX
00627FD2   . A3 00C07E00    MOV DWORD PTR DS:[7EC000],EAX
00627FD7   .^E9 7295EBFF    JMP GameServ.004E154E

Before reading the zones:
Code:
00538863   . E9 74F70E00    JMP GameServ.00627FDC

Get the value from memory:
Code:
00627FDC   > 53             PUSH EBX
00627FDD   . 8B1D 00C07E00  MOV EBX,DWORD PTR DS:[7EC000]
00627FE3   . 8998 70480800  MOV DWORD PTR DS:[EAX+84870],EBX
00627FE9   . 5B             POP EBX
00627FEA   .^E9 7E08F1FF    JMP GameServ.0053886D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone upload the fixxed servers for us?

IDK how i write this in the server.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

doesnt work, tested bymyself. dont know what he raised, but not the 10 simoultaneous user cap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

doesnt work, tested bymyself. dont know what he raised, but not the 10 simoultaneous user cap
Do you think it has something to do with the fact in the database _db there are 10 quickslots 10 inventory etc etc like i notice if u have a few ppl on your server and check the inventory ones u can see the character numbers and the corrosponding items maybe it auto denys people when all the slots are full ?? not sure just throwing a thought around..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you think it has something to do with the fact in the database _db there are 10 quickslots 10 inventory etc etc like i notice if u have a few ppl on your server and check the inventory ones u can see the character numbers and the corrosponding items maybe it auto denys people when all the slots are full ?? not sure just throwing a thought around..

no, doesnt work like that.

i will try explain you.

imagine we got a character named "test". and, his id, is number 1, coz first player created in the game.

then, hes inventory will be in t_inven01

then, a new character namen "salomon" comes, and his the second of the serv. his id will be number 2, and his inventory will be stocked in t_iven02

lot of time pass, and a player comes. his name is "michael", and he's id is number 101. then, his inventory will be stocked in t_inven01

all depends on the last number of the play id.

for the warehouse, the "t_stach0X", will depends of the last number of the ACOUNT id.

so there is any problem there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Any one know how to enable the desactivated GM Commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no, doesnt work like that.

i will try explain you.

imagine we got a character named "test". and, his id, is number 1, coz first player created in the game.

then, hes inventory will be in t_inven01

then, a new character namen "salomon" comes, and his the second of the serv. his id will be number 2, and his inventory will be stocked in t_iven02

lot of time pass, and a player comes. his name is "michael", and he's id is number 101. then, his inventory will be stocked in t_inven01

all depends on the last number of the play id.

for the warehouse, the "t_stach0X", will depends of the last number of the ACOUNT id.

so there is any problem there

For me slots 11 and 12 works. But pet quest don't work -.- Any sugestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do you set a channel as PVP and how do u make another channel for non pvp ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back