Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Latest Codex Src

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this source have Fast Load, and this source is I:SS?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have had the same problem with not loot spawning a double double checked that api is wright ect but noticed in navicat the item_lootbox itemid isnt the same as the item_lootbox itemid thats in itemsDB.xml would they need to be the same as? i for some reason think they should and if im wright should i just ad the itemid from itemsDB to navicat,,?? im new too all this and learning as i go along

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this issue of the Clan in the DB?
ragezoneblows - [RELEASE] Latest Codex Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
why the f*, the zombie love destroying the Doors in colorado? someone already tested the door in another map coz in the Dev map the zombie are good people with the doors
AfterLife_07092015_235117 - [RELEASE] Latest Codex Src - RaGEZONE Forums AfterLife_07092015_235224 - [RELEASE] Latest Codex Src - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
yeah I saw that I'll take a look to try to fixed still need to fix the Open Distanse, destroy by zombies and add new door textures also fix the door bug that sometime you see it but you can cross into it like was not there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are the dev commands of the src ? can anyone tell me:blush:

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
search /sv in the server project you'll see all the commands there

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything runs fine, then when I go to connect in a server it instantly DC's and gives the error "Disconnected from server"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything runs fine, then when I go to connect in a server it instantly DC's and gives the error "Disconnected from server"
Remove CRC check from the game if you used VigilAC's tutorial cause it's not working anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This never creates a launcher.cfg... there is no problem if i use one from another source, right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Which launcher.cfg? Where do you think you need a launcher.cfg? Do you mean launcher.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which launcher.cfg? Where do you think you need a launcher.cfg? Do you mean launcher.exe?

In the WarZ/bin there should be a file called launcher.cfg.
Usually that files is copied to the Launcher.exe folder.

Back