Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LiveGuard FREE Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the mu community is ungrateful honestly. It's all about money now.

Actually i saw on many forums for many years a lot of people sharing good files, websites, anti-cheats free and what they recieve? nothing... 70% of users complaining about some bugs, links, complaining about everything, everytime i find some good thing i always say thanks, because people develop those softwares and many other things. 80% of Mu Servers get donations and many of them a lot of money by donations, so, looking for free files, free antihack, free webites and free software.... Mostly of them owners complaining for those free software, that's why almost every developer now sell they're products. I agree with that, looking for money by donations on server? Well then pay for good software...

Some people rather have everything done for them thats why 90% MuServers Fail :)

Most of New Mu Server Owners pay for they're servers... That's why they don't know how to hook a dll on main or how to config anti-cheat or server options ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use with ver 1.0M the LiveGuard Serverr Crash affter main open

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you configure everything correctly? if you need help pm me, i can help you

Yeap! All config correct but LG Server crash (both LiveGuard.dll hooked or not)

MU 1.0M - Darks Team 0.99.60T ver

IiF5WDb - [Release] LiveGuard FREE Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Other problem LG detect: Threat Information: [WindowsForms10.Window.0.app.0.33c0d9d]

Both on window 7 + window 10 i don't know why? what's app like hack tool?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mecanik Help guide Video Configuration GameGuard in server and hook main
Thank so much

This GG very very easy to use (See video at post #1 )

1. LG Server: just config GameServer.ini
2. Config Connect Server port point to LG Server Proxy
3. Hook LiveGuard.dll into main (StuPE, LordPE, Olybug.... search google)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lot of people asking about hooking .dll to main...
Here's some help:

1. Download this:
2. Follow this steps:
3. Enjoy liveguard.dll
___

Edit:

I need help with something.. I got everything done except for the web side config... but when i open my main.exe and select server i get disconnected. Just like the typical connectserver error.
I checked ip's and ports over and over and even tried changing both in LG configs, connectserver and gameserver parameters and i can't get this solved.

Somebody please help me with this. I just can't figure out what am i doing wrong.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same problem with the crash on connect. I was considering purchase but... yea.. if it's crashing now.. it'll crash more than likely with the paid version.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yup, but is enough.

Btw, I have the same problem with WindowsForm, Remote Desktop, dllhost.exe, explorer.exe, and others, I hope mecanik can fix it as soon as possible.

I`m sorry, this is because the TGH team created cheats that use those API`s, i can remove it, but then all the new cheats will work flawless.

Same problem with the crash on connect. I was considering purchase but... yea.. if it's crashing now.. it'll crash more than likely with the paid version.

I`m sorry, what? What does crash? LiveGuard Server has never crashed, none of the users report problems like that...

Lot of people asking about hooking .dll to main...
Here's some help:

1. Download this:
2. Follow this steps:
3. Enjoy liveguard.dll
___

Edit:

I need help with something.. I got everything done except for the web side config... but when i open my main.exe and select server i get disconnected. Just like the typical connectserver error.
I checked ip's and ports over and over and even tried changing both in LG configs, connectserver and gameserver parameters and i can't get this solved.

Somebody please help me with this. I just can't figure out what am i doing wrong.

Thanks!

Just hold on, relax, take one step at a time.
First of all, let`s say we have GameServer #1 wich has the following config: <wan ip> <SOMEPORT> <lan ip> <original gs port>
So, we will make it like this if we have 2 GS:

<wan ip> <12345> <lan ip> <original gs port>
<wan ip> <12346> <lan ip> <original gs port>

Done! Now we go in connect server, and change the original GS ports, to the new ones.
If you have the basic "55901" and "55919", then you will put "12345" and "12346".
Then we open clientLG.dat, and put like following: StartPort: "12345" - EndPort: "123456".
File->save.
Easy peasy! Enjoy.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How much full version ?

Anti Hack

Life= 400$
Yearly= 151$
Monthly 19.99$

Standard Website AntiDDoS
Monthly = 10$