Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Luna Online Season 3 Server Files + Tools + Web + MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I haven't tested these files but I think you all want these...

My package includes:

* NEWEST Luna Online Server Files
* Official Luna Online Web (.asp)
* Unpacked runnables
* GM commands
* Tools

+ MORE

Edit By Raven:
WARNING: Viruses were reported with this download. Scan before opening and running any files. I am currently checking these files.

DOWNLOAD:

I hope you all like.

Best regards,

- KillerStefan

Click Thanks if I helped

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dude, i believe everyone will love you if these work xD

downloading now, will update my post as i test it.

Edit: realizing the client does come with it LOL, (slams his head on the wall).
Also, im hoping i DONT get any viruses from this, as a couple of the other releases hold viruses, one that attacks your anti virus first, thats only one i had problems with, but i got rid of it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is nothing but a virus nest, im sure that its the only reason that this was released.i dont know if KillerStefan had anything to do with this, but Alot of the programs when run put 2 files in your c drive, that are picked up as Win32/Pigeon.BALB, which is a backdoor trojan, and Win32/SillyAutorun.ALB which is another backdoor trojan.

PLEASE TEST AND CHECK ALL RELEASES YOU RELEASE FOR VIRUSES.

Last edited:
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
this is nothing but a virus nest, im sure that its the only reason that this was released.i dont know if KillerStefan had anything to do with this, but Alot of the programs when run put 2 files in your c drive, that are picked up as Win32/Pigeon.BALB, which is a backdoor trojan, and Win32/SillyAutorun.ALB which is another backdoor trojan.

PLEASE TEST AND CHECK ALL RELEASES YOU RELEASE FOR VIRUSES.

Ooh, I'm sorry I didn't test them, I'm going to scan my pc now too.

Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score
Thank you sir.
Btw riot there is 1 virus in those files Worm.Autorun but thats all afaik.
You can simply disinfect them and then you should be able to use them.
Sorry about all this, forgot to scan before I uploaded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the virus isn't automatic, you need to run the extra programs for it to work, its old stuff anyways. the web page is the only thing that was interesting, and the web page is located in a zip file inside the zip file, so for the web page your safe to unzip :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As some people requested i have reuploaded them on Mediafire and 4Shared. =D XD:wink::laugh::p::tongue:
4shared

Mediafire

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't the link still works, the virus are easy to get rid of, however I wanted the website contained inside the files ^^.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I haven't tested these files but I think you all want these...

My package includes:

* NEWEST Luna Online Server Files
* Official Luna Online Web (.asp)
* Unpacked runnables
* GM commands
* Tools

+ MORE

Edit By Raven:
WARNING: Viruses were reported with this download. Scan before opening and running any files. I am currently checking these files.

DOWNLOAD:

Re upload? Please? Anyone ;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As some people requested i have reuploaded them on Mediafire and 4Shared. =D XD:wink::laugh::p::tongue:
4shared

Mediafire

this guy already reuploaded it , i didnt check both but the Mediafire link works for sure

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KillerStefan,

I've been using these files (the Website mainly ;)) and have found that there are several files/folders missing from the system.

I have noticed that there are a few .JS files missing, a few directories missing (event, news, 'forum' and 'bbs' - most likely link forwarded to another site/system but the news, events and forum seem to point to 'somewhere' on the site) and a few things in the database(s) seem to be missing as well.

I've only just started playing with these files as I've decided to attempt to use the site from here as it looks better than my PHP/HTML one (mainly only text and that's about it), I'm using IIS 6 for the site (with ASP - of course, as it's normally enabled by default), I've managed to get the site up and 'running' to a degree but still have a lot to fix and work on (databases and such), this would've been easier if they were already included completely with the web files :).

Anyway, I'll leave my "small" rant here, I'll just deal with the issues and do the best I can with the site as it is. Just hope that these files are updated with what is missing (included ;)).

Cheers,
samcko

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to configure the website ?
can re upload web file and sql for web ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back