Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] LVL 80EX files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone know what working client works with this Server-Rev source ? , tried multiple of clients and all say "client version don't match"

If anyone can help that would be grateful!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what working client works with this Server-Rev source ? , tried multiple of clients and all say "client version don't match"

If anyone can help that would be grateful!
the version is inside one of the .pak files, cant remember wich one atm since its been a while since i worked with dn files but you have to match that one and the server side, or just extract pak files from your client and recreate the gameres with them

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the version is inside one of the .pak files, cant remember wich one atm since its been a while since i worked with dn files but you have to match that one and the server side, or just extract pak files from your client and recreate the gameres with them

Thanks natzugenm,
Which one do you use for this ? i'm just wondering if it's just the case of extracting the gameres's from client and match to server side and version.cfg in the pak file like you said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xyeta2007 - [Release] LVL 80EX files - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back