• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Main GMO 104D with custom items and 3d camera

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1.04D are one of the most unstable server&client files as far as i remember.

Reaction score
aw tnx xD by the wait the i test the cs and guild list is bug and also when i push switch and i release icon cant show
like switch disable etc...

custom_addons_104d_ah_v7 cant show master lvl in letter C
also no rf skill tree im using karli files!

Last edited:
Apprentice
Reaction score
aw tnx xD by the wait the i test the cs and guild list is bug and also when i push switch and i release icon cant show
like switch disable etc...

custom_addons_104d_ah_v7 cant show master lvl in letter C
also no rf skill tree im using karli files!

all that are server bugs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One question... If i have 2 or more VPS and make 2 o 3 servers... How can make work the bar what shows the users in the server (select server at the client...) just show me the load in the server what the IP are in Jewels.dll...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello aecrinch, I come from China, use you release the server successfully entered the game, but

because the area difference problem, so would like to ask the 1.04.04 version of MAIN can help to

support Chinese?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello aecrinch, I come from China, use you release the server successfully entered the game, but

because the area difference problem, so would like to ask the 1.04.04 version of MAIN can help to

support Chinese?
link main you ? I helped have

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link main you ? I helped have

Of course, first thank you for your help, I have a client only the translation file does not support, the landing of the time display garbled, must English to display properly, I know the need to modify the code, but I can't find the code location!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Of course, first thank you for your help, I have a client only the translation file does not support, the landing of the time display garbled, must English to display properly, I know the need to modify the code, but I can't find the code location!
add skype live:rote2011

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Load server at server list with multiple ips?
how to fix?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You didnt edit IP in jewels.dll i think.

The IP for the server are in the jewels.dll but, the client show the "status load" (users count) from one IP, if u user 2 or more servers, this shows empty.. ¿any idea?

Back