• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE]MapleVenge Latest CMS [Justice CMS REMAKE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sup Everyone!
Im Releasing MapleVenge CMS i dont have a screenshot of it..... but this is a remake of justice CMS and DevolveMS site Really a good one and i recommend for v62 and v83 users :)

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!CooACT4D!UuiRvG3sK_lvcWiOWOjemWpbh5ImNF5xQS1OkmJT6nE

Credits : Akash (recode)
Orginally Coded by Xarmis, billybombill and greenelf

Enjoy Everyone!
#imLeavingMapleStoryCommunity !
Leave a Private message ill comeback on somedays and look on it.
~Seeya
-Akash

HOPE U GUYS LOVED ALL MY RELEASES. HIT THE LIKE BUTTON BELOW!

Post Edited! Link Updated!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the Cridits. Thread Updated.

Reaction score
oiiPp3 - [RELEASE]MapleVenge Latest CMS [Justice CMS REMAKE] - RaGEZONE Forums

don't download it and get yourself a decent website.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea no idk what you did to a decent site but it does not look good.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LEAVING?! WOHOOOOOO !!! Everybody to my house, let's celebrate :D

Small content, un-sized background, poor quality, there's no CP, fake images credits, footer is barely seen, crappy remake.

You've definitely f*cked up the whole cms and made a bad name of JusticeCMS, the only thing I've liked is the "Open Beta is here" banner and I'm definitely sure you didn't make it.

BTW, Credits : Akash (recode) ?! you didn't even know how to add

Code:
        Background-size: 100% center center top fixed;

Another thing : " i dont have a screenshot of it ", it's because you're using Paint and maybe because you're too lazy to download light shot or atleast your use little baby Paint and save the image and upload it on photobucket/tinypic/imgur/etc..

One more thing : "site Really a good one and i recommend for v62 and v83 users"... really NOT, why recommending for v62 and v83 users when v55 users will spit on this poop.

Thank god I've left your failure project because you're just a waste of time, Mr.Revenge

I like it=]

Yea Akash, I'm sure you do.

Reaction score
>"Small content, un-sized background, poor quality, there's no CP, fake images credits, footer is barely seen, crappy remake."

I have the version that was released, and there was no CP to begin with. (y). But, the sized background could have been a misunderstanding. I made the same mistake, I have a tiny monitor so, when I look at my website it looks fine, but when someone else with a larger monitor looks at it, its lopsided & pure poop looking.

"Background-size: 100% center center top fixed;" - This doesn't work.
You can just use
PHP:
background-size:cover;

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
>>I have the version that was released, and there was no CP to begin with.

He could add one if he assumes he can code right? or atleast change the CP to something else.

>>The sized background could have been a misunderstanding. I made the same mistake, I have a tiny monitor so, when I look at my website it looks fine, but when someone else with a larger monitor looks at it, its lopsided & pure poop looking.

Everyone gets in such a situation, but he could change the bg atleast.

>>That doesn't work, You can just use
PHP:
I apologize, it's :
PHP:
		background: url(.../img/bg.png) center center top fixed;
		background-size: 100%

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
>>I have the version that was released, and there was no CP to begin with.

He could add one if he assumes he can code right? or atleast change the CP to something else.

>>The sized background could have been a misunderstanding. I made the same mistake, I have a tiny monitor so, when I look at my website it looks fine, but when someone else with a larger monitor looks at it, its lopsided & pure poop looking.

Everyone gets in such a situation, but he could change the bg atleast.

>>That doesn't work, You can just use
PHP:
I apologize, it's :
PHP:
        background: url(.../img/bg.png) center center top fixed;
        background-size: 100%

No offence, but i dont think you should be ripping on anyones work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offense* , and I think I can.
Never said you "cant'" i simply said "i don't think you should"
reason being your released work isn't much better - my opinion.

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never said you "cant'" i simply said "i don't think you should"
reason being your released work isn't much better - my opinion.

They're better, but not that perfect.. your speech has been approved.

BUT, I seriously want to show you the progress that I've done all these days and how I've changed :), but it's not the time.. maybe someday I would release one of my unique cms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oiiPp3 - [RELEASE]MapleVenge Latest CMS [Justice CMS REMAKE] - RaGEZONE Forums

don't download it and get yourself a decent website.

if u dont like it, dont download :)

yea no idk what you did to a decent site but it does not look good.

thanks for ur rating. im a newbie to html and css :)

LEAVING?! WOHOOOOOO !!! Everybody to my house, let's celebrate :D

Small content, un-sized background, poor quality, there's no CP, fake images credits, footer is barely seen, crappy remake.

You've definitely f*cked up the whole cms and made a bad name of JusticeCMS, the only thing I've liked is the "Open Beta is here" banner and I'm definitely sure you didn't make it.

BTW, Credits : Akash (recode) ?! you didn't even know how to add

Code:
        Background-size: 100% center center top fixed;

Another thing : " i dont have a screenshot of it ", it's because you're using Paint and maybe because you're too lazy to download light shot or atleast your use little baby Paint and save the image and upload it on photobucket/tinypic/imgur/etc..

One more thing : "site Really a good one and i recommend for v62 and v83 users"... really NOT, why recommending for v62 and v83 users when v55 users will spit on this poop.

Thank god I've left your failure project because you're just a waste of time, Mr.Revenge

Yea Akash, I'm sure you do.

how was ur party, sector? guess ur the only guy had in the party.
let me be clear with u.. im a newbie in html and css not even ur 'professional' standard. if u think its a crappy remake, and commenting negatively.. this will not stop me from learning html and css :p .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no one cares that you're a noob or still learning, you released a your work on a public forum, so people are going to give you criticism. you releasing this publicly gives me the opportunity to tell you that this looks similar to my excrement.

Back