• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Maps and maybe Source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decided to release these maps. Credits goes to the ZMMO / LSZ team. Most of these maps have a minimap with a picture of "Coming Soon" so change it if you need it. I'll maybe release the LSZ source, you can check the features here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f794/warz-lostsurvivorz-colorado-v1-v2-1075198/ If you want me to release it then post here.

Download link:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't release it. You've worked to hard on it. 90% of people here don't deserve it.

I agree here. Asking for support is 1 thing, but handing on a plate will be outrageous.

Whatever you decide may the force be with you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't release it. You've worked to hard on it. 90% of people here don't deserve it.

I know that many do not deserve, but many would learn a lot from it. could at least post the codes without the complete source for those who want to learn from them

Back