• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 3

Diablo there is something wrong with your update 3
1. SCFinstaler fails to connect, tried to change configure file, still fail, use old one from update 2 worked but then next problem appears.
2. configured scf comon so i can connect with my 1.07 client, i can connect but then it shows invalid account, but mu maker shows that i have acc and everything is ok, mayby thats caused by scfinstaler. on upadte2 server worked with no probs!
3. at mu start server, skyteam starer program at the end has a command to start chatserver but in folder there isnt even a chatserver folder and exe. XD
4. by Starting gameservers, a message appreared that comp info or smthing has sent to SCF or smthing, kinda weird! well i guess ill stay for update 2 version for now ^^

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score

try Run As Administrator and SCFInstaller will work ..i'm tested the files on windows 7 32bit 100% works

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try Run As Administrator and SCFInstaller will work ..i'm tested the files on windows 7 32bit 100% works

runned as admin, didnt worked, but worked then when i puted .ini at config file end
Everything is running fine, dont see any errors on gameserver.exe but still cant log in, shows invalid account, maded 3 accounts and still nothing, damn. i would understand when client opens and shows u are disconnected but invalid account? thats something new 0-O

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

i didn't prefer scfmt files, but now,your release looks pretty good. it's stable?, last founded bugs?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hi, I use this files for Season4 Full server, all work fine (Windows Server 2003), but the problem is...
My old server files, support 65K stats, And when I try this files, support the max stats, but Hp for Bk's don't work, I've tryed all configs, on SCF_Skills.ini, On SCF_Common.ini, whit and whitout fix max gauge, but is allways the same, bk's bug whit 65k max stats...
Exist some way to fix that? Somebody have tryed this?
Thanks on Advance.
Best Regards.

Sorry my bad english..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

looks good, extra warehouses. nice idea ;)

I'll test later and reply with a bug report. Ty for release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Grrrr, i tried everything, tried update 2 client and tried 1.07h client, can connect but says invalid account again and again -.-!

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Grrrr, i tried everything, tried update 2 client and tried 1.07h client, can connect but says invalid account again and again -.-!

Actually We Have The Same Problem, Have You Notice Somethin' Wrong?

Well We Do... Check The "MEMB_INFO" From Your DataBase, You Will See That The Password Is Became Some Chinese Sh1t,..

The Question Is, How To Fix That Database Behavior?

Diablo? Any Bright Ideas?...:?:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Well We Do... Check The "MEMB_INFO" From Your DataBase, You Will See That The Password Is Became Some Chinese Sh1t,..

i really hope u'll figure out the problems
my server is w8ing 4 it

and can u please tell me if the "/drop" command is working or it isn't working but fixable/and ufixable.

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score

Hi, I use this files for Season4 Full server, all work fine (Windows Server 2003), but the problem is...
My old server files, support 65K stats, And when I try this files, support the max stats, but Hp for Bk's don't work, I've tryed all configs, on SCF_Skills.ini, On SCF_Common.ini, whit and whitout fix max gauge, but is allways the same, bk's bug whit 65k max stats...
Thanks on Advance.
Best Regards.

Sorry my bad english..

You mean you use MFS Team Season 4 files right ?
If its that what update are you using?

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I think the problem is not from where.. the files has 2 db's MuOnline and MuOnline.bak if you try them you will see that the problem is not there

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Try another Joinserver, the problem is based on md5 configuration..

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I think the problem is not from where.. the files has 2 db's MuOnline and MuOnline.bak if you try them you will see that the problem is not there

diablo, I'm using actually gameservers 10.03.70 (i try too gs's 10.03.96), It's simple, only I deactivated all s5 events and configurations, and can use this for Season4 Full, work much better, all characters work's fine, skills work fine, all work fine, but Inner (greater fortitude) for Bk's bug the character... bk's die automatically when try to hit another character... and whitout inner, the character is really weak..

Sorry my bad english.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what version of SQL Server u ar using on windows 7 ???

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks on Advance.
Best Regards.

Sorry my bad english..

in scfdata folder in common find this SCFIsFixMaxGage=1 and change 1 to 0 it will works on 65k stat hp :)) try and than tell

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

diablo i dont know which db can i use? MuOnline or MuOnline.bak? or two must be installed? and how? there cant make 2 MuOnline databases one will be in other name right? please tell me how install this MuOnline dbs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey diablo im running your update2 can i just put update 3 gs and gs_cs folders in server files and it will be ok?i dont want lose all my configs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey diablo im running your update2 can i just put update 3 gs and gs_cs folders in server files and it will be ok?i dont want lose all my configs

i think scfdata folder will be required and commonserver.cfg in data folder also for new items data/lang/koritem(new).txt will need

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score

i really hope u'll figure out the problems
my server is w8ing 4 it

and can u please tell me if the "/drop" command is working or it isn't working but fixable/and ufixable.

Were Working On It,.. Still We Haven't Tried To Run The Server Coz' Of The Account Database Delay,...

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

We Have Tried Your 2 Databases And Also From Other S5 Release On This Forum,..

And Still We Got The Same Problem From It,..

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Try another Joinserver, the problem is based on md5 configuration..

diablo, I'm using actually gameservers 10.03.70 (i try too gs's 10.03.96), It's simple, only I deactivated all s5 events and configurations, and can use this for Season4 Full, work much better, all characters work's fine, skills work fine, all work fine, but Inner (greater fortitude) for Bk's bug the character... bk's die automatically when try to hit another character... and whitout inner, the character is really weak..

Sorry my bad english.

OK?!... We Haven't Tried That One Yet, Good Thinking...

I'll Tell My Colleague To Try This.

Back