• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem ;D everythings working normal,but only CS isn''t working,try to go valey of loren,then game freeze about 6sec and i get gc...GS_CS is working fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have problem ;D everythings working normal,but only CS isn''t working,try to go valey of loren,then game freeze about 6sec and i get gc...GS_CS is working fine

If u r using router make sure u open GS_CS ports.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the VIP features like different XP, DROP e Only vip move will be released? thats will be awsome! keep the good work, best season 2 files so far!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wingsofhell can we put something wings lvl 3 in this muserver files??
RO:wingsofhell am nevoie tare sa introduc wings lvl 3 in acest server....poate cumva este posibil aceasta?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found bug:
when someone is under 380 lvl and other player try to show them item with 380 opts his game is automaticly close, i think it shouldnt event be posible to show that kind of item. Also when player has weared item with 380 opts his game close when he try look at this item.
Is it posible to fix this?

Wingsofhell - thanks fo this files is is realy good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found bug:
when someone is under 380 lvl and other player try to show them item with 380 opts his game is automaticly close, i think it shouldnt event be posible to show that kind of item. Also when player has weared item with 380 opts his game close when he try look at this item.
Is it posible to fix this?

Wingsofhell - thanks fo this files is is realy good work.

working fine for me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think what you don't remember me, but still want to congratulate you, still doing a great job man :w00t:

Congratulations! ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
working fine for me :)
try to make the same item as i made DK gloves + full opts + 380 opts(pink) and JOH option (golden). Make your character above 200 lvl and try look at this gloves your game will close. I checked this problem on 2 machines 1 witch 1.01.06 release and 2nd with 1.01.07 and problem is the same game is closing.
Avenged - [Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng) - RaGEZONE Forums

there is missing texture in last option, only in gloves on 380lvl+, when iam on lover lvl like 200 this missing texture is also in weapons. On 380+lvl it aperar aonly in gloves, other working fine.

Anyone else has this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can help Me? I made server and made Client, but when i Enter the Main.exe i wait the loading.
And its connecting to the server but its not showing the SERVER's ( Example: Imperia Mu: Connect )<<< Its not showing this. What should i do?

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone can help Me? I made server and made Client, but when i Enter the Main.exe i wait the loading.
And its connecting to the server but its not showing the SERVER's ( Example: Imperia Mu: Connect )<<< Its not showing this. What should i do?
Search for a Text.bmd editor and go to Client\Data\Local\ , open text.bmd and make edits there .

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well , if you want other names , edit text.bmd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Denied if Damage Succes Rate is disabled how to enable??
Can u teach me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Reporting Bugs: please check

Looting time for items, is not working.. the items need above 3 minutos to go away :S
Pk bug, bad configuration.. now is working...
hmm, if possible, check ICE ARROW skill, is giving 100%, players can't move....
Summon (DL) on GS-CS is not working..

and if possible, u can put BUFF time? 0=Unlimited, 1=1minute

Server Perfect, and Stable, 9 days

Tested Server on DB MuOnlin2, working OK, 3 days without crash... BUT, using EDataserver, i cant use CashShop..
so, Wings, u know what i need to edit on dataserver to read, right? to read the exdb too... i need to use 2 exdb becose of diferent guilds..
thx!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
items from pk is dropping and not works hero status :| when kill pk you dont get pk or hero you get commoner :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well man, first..
put pkitem drop =1
ApplyHeroSystem=1
i'm not in the server, dont remeber the right names..
in GAmeServer/DAta/Serverinfo.dat
put Pklimitfree = 0

go to enterprise manager ( or query analyser.. ) however..
create a job if u prefer..
with
UPDATE Character SET PkLevel=0
UPDATE Character SET PkCount=0
UPDATE Character SET PkTime=0

i think will solve..
ppl said to use PkLevel=3,
i dont have tested, if u want, u can test..

bb GL:thumbup1:

items from pk isnot droping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back