[RELEASE] Mount & Blade - Game Engine and Game full source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am releasing Taleworlds - Mount & Blade game engine here.
Source code is full and just need to fix some issues then able to run full game engine and the game.

Good luck..

includee666 - [RELEASE] Mount & Blade - Game Engine and Game full source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: WOTS folder is engine and game, so just need to run in
WOTS\bin\wotsd.exe and when panel comes just click play trial then in configure / advanced / enable edit mode should be ticked.

Source

Last edited:
Re: Mount & Blade - Game Engine and Game full source code

lol i went to the game site and downloaded the game
you can play for free until level 7
i got owned a few times ppl have a lot more recruits and stuff
but game is not bad if you like this kinda game

Last edited:

i played this game for years but as a pc game i don't know if we can play it online :D

why get this when the game is easily modded? best mods are Sword of Damocles and Solid & Shade
plus HumbleBundle granted it for free 6 month ago+expansion i already got it
the game can be played on lan and internet you need the exe to make dedicated server
theres also a persistant world mod for mount and blade for multiplayer,its a bit tedious to config but when done its really worth

If you read name of topic, this is not a client
it's game engine source code, you can't found this anywhere trust me :)

This is a pretty awesome release, I havn't had a chance to really go through it yet though. I am curious if you do have Warband? or perhaps Bannerlord? :D Thanks for the release tho! Appreciate it!

Full source code only have C# sourcecode,where's Engine CPP sourcecode?

Full source code only have C# sourcecode,where's Engine CPP sourcecode?

Engine source code inside Modules folder + MBAPI_2010 folder for the API
Engine developed totaly with C# not with CPP

This is a pretty awesome release, I havn't had a chance to really go through it yet though. I am curious if you do have Warband? or perhaps Bannerlord? :D Thanks for the release tho! Appreciate it!

Thanks man, after 3 years quit the job from taleworlds i decided to release this.
BTW Warband created with this version of engine :)

I think this source lack of something,because In WOTS->bin->wots.exe,wotsd.exe... is made by visual C++ 8.0(scan with PEID), I think those C# module only game script files,and Engine must be cpp files

I think this source lack of something,because In WOTS->bin->wots.exe,wotsd.exe... is made by visual C++ 8.0(scan with PEID), I think those C# module only game script files,and Engine must be cpp files

saying again, engine and game made via C#
That Rgl 3rd party libraries error and anothers is meshes and textures errors
after fix them gonnna work perfectly.

saying again, engine and game made via C#
That Rgl 3rd party libraries error and anothers is meshes and textures errors
after fix them gonnna work perfectly.

While I definitely do not doubt your knowledge of this game since you used to work for Taleworlds, I can't seem to find the project that will actually build the wots exes, nor am I able to find the actual rendering subsystem, amongst a few other subsystems(Physics, Networking, Threading, etc). The MBModule_2010 solution is setup as a DLL, aswell as the MBAPI_2010 solution. If you could point me to the correct place, it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

its possible to bypass the auth from client to server using this source?cause if i remember well to login into a server(dedicated or internet ones) u needed a valid cd key and stuff

The link is not working. :(:
Does someone still have the engine files?
I'd really like to take a look at damage formulas that are supposed to be there...

Link does NOT work!
Does someone still have the engine files?
Please upload again...
:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Last edited:
I would also love it if someone can share the source for this. Thanks!

Have you figured out the question you asked?

While I definitely do not doubt your knowledge of this game since you used to work for Taleworlds, I can't seem to find the project that will actually build the wots exes, nor am I able to find the actual rendering subsystem, amongst a few other subsystems(Physics, Networking, Threading, etc). The MBModule_2010 solution is setup as a DLL, aswell as the MBAPI_2010 solution. If you could point me to the correct place, it would be much appreciated.

Hi, have you figured out the question you asked?
I am looking through that code but could not find any discussion online.

Have you figured out the question you asked?

Hi, have you figured out the question you asked?
I am looking through that code but could not find any discussion online.
Are you able to upload source for me? Original link is dead. Thanks!

I have the source code for "Horse and Blade: Warband"
already downloaded it from baidu through these links
link: Password: zimz

any one can view the decompression text password pls share it so i can upload it to mega and share link here

Last edited:
Back