• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Mu Cracked Main Collection (Update 30.01.2009)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me ? The server I am playing on has version 1.05X and it is Season 4 Episode 2. I downloaded cracked 1.05X from here, and changed the IP the the right one through that Main Editor. I left serial and version to the ones already written in cracked exe. Now when I load up the game server appears and when I choose it, some window pops up saying "Required newer version, download through updater" or something like that...Whats the version ???? I just can't sit hours changing number one by one doing trial and error :(

Btw, this downloaded cracked exe is 4.39mb and the original guarded one is 1.22mb.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help me ? The server I am playing on has version 1.05X and it is Season 4 Episode 2. I downloaded cracked 1.05X from here, and changed the IP the the right one through that Main Editor. I left serial and version to the ones already written in cracked exe. Now when I load up the game server appears and when I choose it, some window pops up saying "Required newer version, download through updater" or something like that...Whats the version ???? I just can't sit hours changing number one by one doing trial and error :(

Btw, this downloaded cracked exe is 4.39mb and the original guarded one is 1.22mb.

its cause of wrong serial and version

serial and version must be same as in orginal/old main

change it and u will be able to login

on 1.05X u can use main cracker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its cause of wrong serial and version

serial and version must be same as in orginal/old main

change it and u will be able to login

on 1.05X u can use main cracker

I know its wrong version, you see the original main.exe is packed and I can't find version number. Main Cracker won't show it, Main Editor won't even open it and with HxT it doesn't show anything good but weird symbols and no version number. I don't know the original/old version and I want to find it out, but how, if the original main.exe is packed ?:?:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know its wrong version, you see the original main.exe is packed and I can't find version number. Main Cracker won't show it, Main Editor won't even open it and with HxT it doesn't show anything good but weird symbols and no version number. I don't know the original/old version and I want to find it out, but how, if the original main.exe is packed ?:?:

its packed because owner of server don't want other people to make edits inside :D

the only way to get orginal serial version

is to ask admin or unpack main (unpacking is not easy for newbies, and i don't think anyone will make it for you)

some s4e2 servers use

serial 69pCyZngK9aLya7q

and version 2288;

or

serial FE9YcZp6d7psXPP8

version 22895

try it if not works then use old main ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its packed because owner of server don't want other people to make edits inside :D

the only way to get orginal serial version

is to ask admin or unpack main (unpacking is not easy for newbies, and i don't think anyone will make it for you)

some s4e2 servers use

serial 69pCyZngK9aLya7q

and version 2288;

or

serial FE9YcZp6d7psXPP8

version 22895

try it if not works then use old main ^^

Well, I guess I'll have to use the old one since no one will do that. Thanks anyway ! :wink:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'll have to use the old one since no one will do that. Thanks anyway ! :wink:

first try serial and versions

i gave to you on ur new main

maybe will works maybe not ;d

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is Shatter's main 1.02c with 3D camera, antihack, etc.

That link isn't valid anymore. I would also like a clean 1.02C main (1.02.03) if possible. The existing main out there have dll hook'd into them. My biggest worry is that most of them use about 50-55% CPU (wth).
It would be awesome if he can provide a clean cracked main for this version.

P.S.: I tried to crack it myself but unsuccessful. Guess i still have to learn.

Here's the original main from the GMO client:

Back