Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Mu S18 2.2 VM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you use different client with different cash shop then this what is on the server you have bug on your own wish.

and i'm 100% sure that you use different client. from some other P-Server.
Well, to be honest, I am using your client for your server!
You shared client and server files, why I should use different client when you gave us good client!

Reaction score
so you should not have problem with cash shop

by the way some times when you use item in cash shop not always shop is refresh this problem is only when you have buy one item and you use him. If you cam please give some details like what is that item what you buy. So in free time a will take a look

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so you should not have problem with cash shop

by the way some times when you use item in cash shop not always shop is refresh this problem is only when you have buy one item and you use him. If you cam please give some details like what is that item what you buy. So in free time a will take a look
udadadadadadntitled.JPG - [Release] Mu S18 2.2 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

its about Pass !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I got this error when trying to run GameServerCS, how can I fix this?
Capture.PNG - [Release] Mu S18 2.2 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open SQL Server Managment Studio and run this query
Thanks for the solution, I have managed to get the server running however with a small tweak.
I got a different error from the 1st one I posted after I ran the query.
It turns out the duration of the event cannot be more than 7 days, so the original start date in the server is too far from the date in the query suggested.
I ended up going directly to the table to edit both the start and end dates to fit within 7 days duration and now the server starts.

I feel like it's a bandage fix, does one have to update these dates manually every time?

Anyway, hope this helps others who have the same problem:
- open SQL Server Management Studio (after running the database)
- use the default credential to login
- navigate to the MuCastle_DATA table
- edit the SIEGE_START_DATE and SIEGE_END_DATE so the duration adds up to 7 days

Or run this modified query :

Code:
USE MuOnline;
UPDATE MuCastle_DATA
SET SIEGE_START_DATE = '2023-11-24 00:00:00.000';

USE MuOnline;
UPDATE MuCastle_DATA
SET SIEGE_END_DATE = '2023-11-30 00:00:00.000';

(I set the time 7 days apart as of this posting, change the dates as needed)

Reaction score
Thanks for the solution, I have managed to get the server running however with a small tweak.
I got a different error from the 1st one I posted after I ran the query.
It turns out the duration of the event cannot be more than 7 days, so the original start date in the server is too far from the date in the query suggested.
I ended up going directly to the table to edit both the start and end dates to fit within 7 days duration and now the server starts.

I feel like it's a bandage fix, does one have to update these dates manually every time?

Anyway, hope this helps others who have the same problem:
- open SQL Server Management Studio (after running the database)
- use the default credential to login
- navigate to the MuCastle_DATA table
- edit the SIEGE_START_DATE and SIEGE_END_DATE so the duration adds up to 7 days

Or run this modified query :

Code:
USE MuOnline;
UPDATE MuCastle_DATA
SET SIEGE_START_DATE = '2023-11-24 00:00:00.000';

USE MuOnline;
UPDATE MuCastle_DATA
SET SIEGE_END_DATE = '2023-11-30 00:00:00.000';

(I set the time 7 days apart as of this posting, change the dates as needed)

There is no need to update the table manually, there are stored procedures that take care of this.
If you want the Castle Siege period to be updated automatically you must configure the GameServerInfo - Event.dat file located in the \GameServerCS\DATA\ folder and the MuCastleData.dat file located in the \Data\Event\ folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please upload the server folder ? My computer doesn't have enough space to download the VMWare version :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before you will start complain that some thing is wrong please make proper config add proper IP that VM get from DHCP
Firewall already have all added and configured.

All what you need to do is just insert IP that VM get from DHCP.
Remember also to add IP in AllowableIpList like in JoinServer

ODBC already added, also added Fixed Errtel rank 4 and rank 5 added some item to drop.
Also in Client you will see small changes in some UI element like text that was bit mess.
No need that much to make this up and running. If you already have some experience with Mu Servers you will know what to do. If you will have any issue feel free to post or contact via PM or Discord.

+ 5% Recovery data.

If link will be dead please let me know

shadow66 - [Release] Mu S18 2.2 VM - RaGEZONE Forums
View attachment 244643
View attachment 244665View attachment 244666View attachment 244667

Download links are dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please update the links thanks

Back