Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuClientTools Season 16 part 1.1

Reaction score
You have to convert them first in .smd and then import them in blender.
Now, if you want to add them in a terrain, use EncTerrain19 of the world you want, export the content as .txt
This files contains all objects coordinates.
I create a script to place them automatically in a terrain.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now, if you want to add them in a terrain, use EncTerrain19 of the world you want, export the content as .txt
Could you help me with this script? I'm redoing blender maps for a future project!

Reaction score
could you share this script to place the objects automatically?

Reaction score
How to convert back to .bmd from .fbx after editing it on blender?

Export the scene to smd,
you can do this by installing the Blender Source Tools plug-in.
this action will generate a smd file and a folder called anims with the animations. create a new folder and place inside it the smd file next to the anims folder.
Finally drag and drop the new folder into the AllInOne.exe file.
this will generate an output folder with the .bmd file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Export the scene to smd,
you can do this by installing the Blender Source Tools plug-in.
this action will generate a smd file and a folder called anims with the animations. create a new folder and place inside it the smd file next to the anims folder.
Finally drag and drop the new folder into the AllInOne.exe file.
this will generate an output folder with the .bmd file.
I did this and i received this error in toolkit premium

Loading 'Curtain01.bmd'
Loaded 1 animations
Failed to initialize input file; Unsupported texture format (.003)
[!] Item model reference not found

For the record, i've just did the progress without modifying anything in the model, created a new General file in Blender 4.1, imported the .fbx file and exported it as smd, then All in oned it and loaded it in toolkit

any clues?

EDIT> I solved this problem by changing/adding the extension in the Material tab in Blender

1712195648277 - [Release] MuClientTools Season 16 part 1.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

New Problem> The model is being imported in Blender so tiny, I resolved it thanks to this answer
said:
You need to change the 'Scale Factor' in the Unity import settings for the asset. Click on the fbx inside the project asset browser and in the inspector window you will see that its probably defaulted to 0.01. Change it to 1 and it will be 100 times bigger.

I had to change it from 1 to 100, and it solved the problem

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Edit
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My last issue is with the animation, i can't make it work

The problem is that "Anim1" doesn't appear when the animation file is named "Curtain01_001" within the "/anims/" folder. However, it does appear when the file is named "Curtain01_1". Strangely, "Anim1" appears in the latter case, but the animation itself doesn't work.

The Toolkit requires the animation file to be named "Curtain01_001" within the "/anims/" folder for the animation to function properly. However, the option "Anim1" doesn't appear to view the animation. This behavior is observed because immediately after exporting the BMD to SMD, the SMD is generated along with the animation in the "001" format, and "Anim1" does appear. However, during the process of exporting both from FBX to SMD and from the original SMD to the exported SMD, "Anim1" disappears.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back