• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Nulled, English, 100% working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Any help regarding the SMTP Server?

I added smtp.gmail.com and my email and password from gmail but i still get that error - can not connect to smtp

TLS encrypt is checked..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem with mu core register
Unable to register, reason: system error, please contact administrator.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i can make the webshop...how can edit only gms but not all players?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
isumeru - [Release] MUCore 1.0.8 Nulled, English, 100% working - RaGEZONE Forums

What is the admin acc and pass? (on the final step of installation)
PS: Is this websystem compatible with 1.02d version?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: fopen(C:/xampp/htdocs/logs_tracker/user_logs.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\muserv1\logger.php on line 15

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\muserv1\logger.php on line 16

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\muserv1\logger.php on line 17

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DarkHibernate move logger.php to the main folder c:\xampp\htdocs\..

people we won't be giving news any time soon, we're busy with life and we'll be working on getting the vote for credits released and other new stuff we have in mind.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this version of mucore doesn't work with 1.02d server files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's good in a support section if no one uses it? :wink:

well people are using it but none is willing to help, or if some one is willing to help either he wants money or suggest some things u tried like billion times :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well people are using it but none is willing to help, or if some one is willing to help either he wants money or suggest some things u tried like billion times :)

too bad its how this community has grown into.

Updates:

Warehouse module working
MuCore Vote for credits module ready!

we'll release soon, you can check bmn for more updates :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Isumeru you doing a great job for ragezone community.
I don't know if is possible but a market module will be great.
One like mumarket.com for GMO.

Right behind you
Reaction score
getting error on install step 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(odbc): Select top 1 Items 1 from Webshop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
37000: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '1'.
ADOConnection._Execute(Select top 1 Items 1 from Webshop, false) % line 1030, file: adodb.inc.php

and this

(odbc): Select top 1 Items 2 from Webshop
37000: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '2'.
ADOConnection._Execute(Select top 1 Items 2 from Webshop, false) % line 1030, file: adodb.inc.php

any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, where is the problem, when i login i see "Welcome acc id" and can only make reset for characters, when trying to make any other thing i see only "Welcome" and can`t do anything. Where is the problem?

Back