Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuEMU Antihack

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok! But Questione WAS How to hook emu dll in to IGC Client!????? Someone can explain plz? After hooking client dont react, not opening game!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok! But Questione WAS How to hook emu dll in to IGC Client!????? Someone can explain plz? After hooking client dont react, not opening game!

Hello,

I can help you with some explanations, but for this, i need know your problem.

I'm work at season 4 source and i use 3 protections system into my main.exe and custom dlls.

What's your problem?

You said that your main.exe do not have reaction after hook the dll.

Maybe this happen with some crc verification has failed.

What's your method to hook the dll into main? Why you do not use the plugin system GetMainInfo?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not exist "initial protection" VersgarYou need know all about server protection, from antihacker up to another things as ddos protection.The MHP is a simple antihacker, but i like of another detections types as: heuristic, heurisic web, pid detection, windows class and name.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not exist "initial protection" @VersgarYou need know all about server protection, from antihacker up to another things as ddos protection.The MHP is a simple antihacker, but i like of another detections types as: heuristic, heurisic web, pid detection, windows class and name.
Ddos programs do not have it all protected hands + router ,and analogs of the Syn Flood is easily biocide.
I am interested in whether to put it on a starter project ?

Reaction score
UnCleanOne - [Release] MuEMU Antihack - RaGEZONE Forums

How to Fix? :D Thanks :)

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all i need some info about this anti-hack:

let's say I'm trying to use a hack and the anti-hack MuEMU detect me but why here is not show nothing ?

D:\MuServer\MHPServer\LOG\HACK_LOG [0 log.txt]

is show you here log.txt >>> D:\MuServer\MHPServer\LOG\HACK_LOG only when detects fake hack

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all i need some info about this anti-hack:

let's say I'm trying to use a hack and the anti-hack MuEMU detect me but why here is not show nothing ?

D:\MuServer\MHPServer\LOG\HACK_LOG [0 log.txt]

is show you here log.txt >>> D:\MuServer\MHPServer\LOG\HACK_LOG only when detects fake hack

Source open -> Debug mode on - >Breakpoint where log proc happening -> when you try a hack it will call the log code part and in the debug you will see whats the problem with it....

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Source open -> Debug mode on - >Breakpoint where log proc happening -> when you try a hack it will call the log code part and in the debug you will see whats the problem with it....

Sorry but your help is not help me 1 i do not have source second i need a tutorial how to fixed this problems

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry but your help is not help me 1 i do not have source second i need a tutorial how to fixed this problems
1. Here you go source -

2. And tutorial:

Or just pay someone to do the job..

Reaction score
What is this all about?

EncDecKey1 = 1
EncDecKey2 = 1
EncDecSetNumber = 2

If that value set in MHPServer what should be the trigger (File) in Client side?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Here you go source -

2. And tutorial:

Or just pay someone to do the job..

thanks for your help man now back to the issue,well why to pay someone ? this anti-hack MuEMU is free and full with cracked

I do not know how to work with source I'll see how I can fix this problem

second I do not know if it is or not bug because [Yesterday someone tried to use hack but received disconnect from server]

12:44:09 [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: 79.118.114.213, HardwareId: 3AD3B74A-94FDC685-FD5AB94B-DD47DBE1, DetectionType: DUMP_DETECTION, CaptionName: TheEye, ProcessName: TheEye_Viridis_BylChavezl.exe

13:10:22 [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: 79.118.114.213, HardwareId: 3AD3B74A-94FDC685-FD5AB94B-DD47DBE1, DetectionType: DUMP_DETECTION, CaptionName: TheEye, ProcessName: TheEye_Viridis_BylChavezl.exe

13:34:30 [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: 79.118.114.213, HardwareId: 3AD3B74A-94FDC685-FD5AB94B-DD47DBE1, DetectionType: DUMP_DETECTION, CaptionName: TheEye, ProcessName: TheEye_Viridis_BylChavezl.exe

13:48:25 [HackDetected][][] IpAddress: 79.118.114.213, HardwareId: 3AD3B74A-94FDC685-FD5AB94B-DD47DBE1, DetectionType: REGISTRY_DETECTION, CaptionName: , ProcessName:

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for your help man now back to the issue,well why to pay someone ? this anti-hack MuEMU is free and full with cracked

I do not know how to work with source I'll see how I can fix this problem

second I do not know if it is or not bug because [Yesterday someone tried to use hack but received disconnect from server]

He means if you cant solve something alone, than pay for it.

Nobody cares about its free source, if you need a feature which is not coded than you need to code it or you need to pay for somebody to code it.

Reaction score
Thread cleaned..
Alright this is the last time i am explaining this because i already did previously..
When you want to give feedback about the content of this thread please do, but DONT JUDGE and make fun of other people.. accept what others say and leave it there, no need arguments and thread drama here.

My next action is giving warnings and infractions if required.

thank you for understanding.

Back