Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MuEngine Season 6 EP3 - Free Edition

Reaction score
hi bro, me too I have the same problem! I can do? chatservervip get the error =, and error in the gs cs, I guess it's because you have not set the castle siege but not as truth .. there is a tutorial out there? use sql server 2008 and windows 2008 64 bit, I appreciate help

All customer with Muengine also don't have imperial event.

This is one of the worth ever.
But other rest, server is stable no crash.

hi bro, me too I have the same problem! I can do? chatservervip get the error =, and error in the gs cs, I guess it's because you have not set the castle siege but not as truth .. there is a tutorial out there? use sql server 2008 and windows 2008 64 bit, I appreciate help

Any bugs from some testers?

how to run this server files? from DS down to GS.

Test: exdb error: chatserverip = then the exdb.exe closed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you would like to increase the capacity of zen in the vault?

Its not true, you can use only 6800mob

normal gs max player 300
gscs 500

and you can edit the offsets and you can change the max monster attibrute.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to enable goblin in aida?

Is jewel of extension and elevation work ???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is Goblin the problem is when you click

Screen(11_28-00_07)-0001 - [Release] MuEngine Season 6 EP3 - Free Edition - RaGEZONE Forums Screen(11_28-00_07)-0000 - [Release] MuEngine Season 6 EP3 - Free Edition - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back