• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cash shop works?

In the game, no. But, you can develop custom web cash shop.
Only 3 people I know implemented this including me.

ScriptKid - [Release] MUEngine Season 6 Episode 3 FREE Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice, you did it.

But, there were bugs. Some seals and buffs expired but when you log in back it still there with 30 mins. duration.

We have web based cash shop module (front-end + admin panel) for MU Core. You can add any items you want. PM me if you're interested.

Theres no bug there bro if u set it correctly..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it cant be done by using webshop if theres no modification on it..

Yeah you're right. You cannot use MU Core's web shop module for this. You have to code your own custom web based cash shop if you wan to sell seals.

Reaction score
I recieved this error when I execute the first query

Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 2
Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'MasterResetCount' in table 'Character' is specified more than once.

any one know how to fix this?

Also can't create account on MuMaker

Error :

String or Binary would be truncated.
The statement has benn terminated.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the server is really great, wish I could add cashshop is it really possible? it seems to me sometimes the skills do not come out to attack like a bug agility, but this occurs with lvl 1 chars.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the server is really great, wish I could add cashshop is it really possible? it seems to me sometimes the skills do not come out to attack like a bug agility, but this occurs with lvl 1 chars.

You can read posts above ^

Reaction score
Master Level Problems

AG/Mana Recovery ML - Even with points still recover the normal value
CashShop Items/Pet Durability ML - Nothing changes even you max the ML points

Castle Land of Trials

Cannot open to the public event if you set it in the Guard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have read, and a few posts ago said it can change the gameserver to enable cashshop, is it really possible?

What about this bug agility? - NOT FIXED

I have another problem, I can not add more than 3 pots of life in the store. - FIXED IN CONFIGS

Another bugs?

1º) Some skills of elf not working...

2º) opening gameservercs when players will log into the server no characters in the accounts - to reopen the server without gameservercs characters reappear

3º) GameServerCS Turns White

In your opinion which server would be best to use this or titantech-11-70-52-cracked?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any1 know how to add custom jewels on this version? or if there are any tutorials on rz about how to add on this version?
TY, eric is not responding to pm's ... i have permium files and wanted to go on ex702 but because he is not responding i will try something myself...

Reaction score
I found a bug on this files, When i tried to change much bigger mana or potion the shops it will not let me change it, the maximum i can put on a potion is only 3 but i can add apple as many as i can, only potion like Mana and Healing Potion.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I found a bug on this files, When i tried to change much bigger mana or potion the shops it will not let me change it, the maximum i can put on a potion is only 3 but i can add apple as many as i can, only potion like Mana and Healing Potion.

check antihack settings, not sure if free ver got it too.

MuServer -> Configs -> Antihack.cfg

Code:
HealingPotionLImit	= 3
ManaPotionLimit		= 5
SdPotionLimit		= 3
ComplexPotionLimit	= 3
SiegePotionLimit	= 250
AntidotePotionLimit	= 3

Back