• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MuOnline S6.3 KoshGames UP 12 Upgrade PREMIUM CRACKED

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
replying to see the links<3
DOWNLOAD CLIENT + SERVER FILES (CRACKED) KoshGames UP12, U13 - PREMIUM

Info: This is a fast release, I will make a pack file, remove all what we don't need. Give me some time.

U13 Screenshots

Client
[Hidden content]

Full Server U12
[Hidden content]

Launcher Source Code
[Hidden content]

This works with CPTeam Launcher Tools (ConfigGenerator and UpdateGenerator)

KoshGames Update 13 - Fix Make a "Client" folder inside MaiInfo before you generate the ServerGame.bmd and put in in client Data\Local\
[Hidden content]
Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replied to see the links, but alas, they have apparently been down for a while.

Very much appreciate the original upload and offering though!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
СКАЧАТЬ КЛИЕНТ + СЕРВЕРНЫЕ ФАЙЛЫ (ВЗЛОМАННЫЕ) KoshGames UP12, U13 - ПРЕМИУМ

Информация: Это быстрый релиз, сделаю пак файл, удалю всё ненужное. Дай мне немного времени.

Скриншоты U13

Клиент
[Скрытый контент]

Полный сервер U12
[Скрытый контент]

Исходный код лаунчера
[Скрытый контент]

Это работает с инструментами запуска CPTeam (ConfigGenerator и UpdateGenerator).

Обновление KoshGames 13 — исправление. Создайте папку «Клиент» внутри MaiInfo, прежде чем создавать ServerGame.bmd и помещать его в клиентский Data\Local\.
[Скрытый контент]
I think this server is suitable for a beginner, thank you.

Back