Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello configured the muserver right without error.

But when I start the game by main.exe gives the following error.
(client used )

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would like to ask if it is contains custom pets and custom items? thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On season 6 files, is it normal on the personal store form when i use bless and others as value of item and click the off store i got dc and reconnecting? If it is a bug, how can i fix it? thanks

anonymouscrackt - [Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On season 6 files, is it normal on the personal store form when i use bless and others as value of item and click the off store i got dc and reconnecting? If it is a bug, how can i fix it? thanks

anonymouscrackt - [Release] Muserver (Louis) update 13 (s6 and s8 ) Cracked By AnonymousCrackTeam - RaGEZONE Forums

Off store means offline store ... You will be disconnected, but the character will remain online in the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Off store means offline store ... You will be disconnected, but the character will remain online in the server

I cannot close the store once I open it using bless and etc. However if I use zen as price I can close it. Is there any workaround for that? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the Table name and Column ID for the credits on this file? Any Help? Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you hook MHPClient.dll to the client. the main wont run. how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you hook MHPClient.dll to the client. the main wont run. how to fix?

You dont need to hook it just add the MPHClient.dll on the GetMainInfo file as a plugin

Hello,

Does anyone knows how to add Jewel of harmony on socketed items? Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to enable JOH on socketed items like flameberge? thanks

Back