• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MuServer MuEmu 1.05d Downgraded season 2 with cashshop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem with enter game "INVALID VERSION"

but i use current version on client "22750" and "1.04.05" in GameServer

Help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.04.05 client version in main.ini has to be the same
I EDIT MAIN.EXE TO "22750" AND GAMESERVER_COMMON EDIT TO "1.04.05".
Pinkof - [Release] MuServer MuEmu 1.05d Downgraded season 2 with cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Pinkof - [Release] MuServer MuEmu 1.05d Downgraded season 2 with cashshop - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the bug is still present when tightening the letters V and D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Next update

Fix R button used to drink potions (NOW NOT WORK MORE)
Fix when press key V and key D

Added new autopick Key(A) to enable/disable

here a image.

good job, fix main in window mode dont work with all resolutions , works only with 1024x768

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a good job Pinkof, if you share some code maybe help me to add a helmet for MG.
somebody know how do that?
I'm bad for this but I am practicing, and I need resources.
Thank you anyway

Reaction score
New update

First Post Updated

English:

Good work! bro.. you rock! :): anyways I think that: Season 4 Interface is more beautiful than old, but idk.. :p: 10/10

Spanish:

Buen trabajo! vieja realmente la rompiste ! :): igualmente yo pienso que la: Interface del Season 4 es mas linda que la vieja, pero que se yo.. :p: 10/10

Back