Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Two weeks server online with these files and havent find critical bugs(if everything is configured corecctly)
For me MasterSeal is working only in map where you 1st get( after move dissapear)
And one event( i dont remeber which) crashes GS.
But everything else is nice! Thanks for these

Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Two weeks server online with these files and havent find critical bugs(if everything is configured corecctly)
For me MasterSeal is working only in map where you 1st get( after move dissapear)
And one event( i dont remeber which) crashes GS.
But everything else is nice! Thanks for these

I'm glad things work out for u, enjoy :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have bug with BC when I want to do qwest the archangel screen dont uppers and in gs there is just failed to compleate quest.

--------
There is problem with 3rd wings to travel to Icarus.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have bug with BC when I want to do qwest the archangel screen dont uppers and in gs there is just failed to compleate quest.

--------
There is problem with 3rd wings to travel to Icarus.

BC for me works perfect! and 3rd wings too. Maybe try to change client..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

BC for me works perfect! and 3rd wings too. Maybe try to change client..
I will try with difrent character, because i tested it with gm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think in any of tt files version gm char have bug in BC with wings,but maybe im wrong;)
Yes it`s problem with gm because he cant teleport with fenrir too. But normal character can do that.
Maybey someone has been making hard server and know how to edit bc so it got harder and mobs too. If not i will search in forum, i remaber i seen the help topick like that.

Sorry about my english.

Reaction score

Yes it`s problem with gm because he cant teleport with fenrir too. But normal character can do that.
Maybey someone has been making hard server and know how to edit bc so it got harder and mobs too. If not i will search in forum, i remaber i seen the help topick like that.

Sorry about my english.

Atrodi pamacibu te rz foruma;)

ENG

Find an guide here in rz forum;)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Sorry about my english.
you can change the map for one in here on the forum wich is larger and you can edit the monsters HP and defense in the monster.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All is configured but when i start main.exe and after it loads it types me "You are disconected from the server!".Some help?

Reaction score

All is configured but when i start main.exe and after it loads it types me "You are disconected from the server!".Some help?

i think ip is not right,or messed up something

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Every single one ip is right and in the client main.All is good.
P.S-Made everything again and the client show the same thing!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Atrodi pamacibu te rz foruma;)

ENG

Find an guide here in rz forum;)

Nu jā es atceros, ka manīju topiku, bet cerēju kādam ir links saglabāts. :D

ENG
Yes I remember that I saw topic in forum, just hoped someone have saved the link. :D

you changed ip in jewells.dll ?

Reaction score

ENG
Yes I remember that I saw topic in forum, just hoped someone have saved the link. :D

:D nu ja.

ENG.
hehehe
i dont remember to xD but somewhere it is

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

check your ports and firewall, also edit the hosts file in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

it should look like this

Code:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
#      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server
#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
#    127.0.0.1       localhost
#    ::1             localhost

#your local ip          your no-ip / hamachi or whatever you use

192.168.1.10                             25.88.250.184

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ENG

How to find the ip to change in file?

Reaction score

Nothing found like this.

open jewels.dll with hex editor and search for 227 (wich means version) and u should find ip and etc there.
if not,post screenshot here to i can see what you doing wrong(if im not wrong)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

KarLi - [Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52 - RaGEZONE Forums

Back