• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUServices - S6.3 - Customized & Configured SCFMT 11.70.52

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

Oh .. yes i forgot to say amm you must change in client side two filles in Data folder Dec2/Enc1/ .. take them from your old working client! My is maded diferent.. ;) Now must Upear serverlist!!

http://i.imgur.com/F1pZjLj.jpg

do you have the same problem with goldens that drop 5 bok+5 each of them?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: MUServices - Season 6 Episode 3 - Customized & Configured - SCFMT 11.70.52 - File

http://i.imgur.com/F1pZjLj.jpg

do you have the same problem with goldens that drop 5 bok+5 each of them?

Golden drop must be configured in server side! I dont use this filles anymore! And never hawe used i use before 11.70.28.... I can share they if someone hawe interes! There is many fixes but still works crash comands!! So titanstech is unstabile filles can be crashed be users!

Reaction score

Agree with you KarLi i see here weird and some stupid questions. If dont know how to run/change ip/anything else then its not for you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Agree with you @KarLi i see here weird and some stupid questions. If dont know how to run/change ip/anything else then its not for you!
oh really? with these kind of explanation i think you really should stay back. I know how to change many things but i don't understand thie stupid configuration of golden drops. and if i said i dont understand and he's telling me to change mob id, can someone explain what is the relation between mob id and the number of bok dropped by the mob? maybe i am too tired to understand

Reaction score

oh really? with these kind of explanation i think you really should stay back. I know how to change many things but i don't understand thie stupid configuration of golden drops. and if i said i dont understand and he's telling me to change mob id, can someone explain what is the relation between mob id and the number of bok dropped by the mob? maybe i am too tired to understand

And from where are those dragons on which map for you ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well they said it is in La Cleon when the invasion starts.

PS:I tested budge dragon and they drop single box of luck. not 5 boxes. so these dragons are ok. it is kind of weird for me these bok and golden configurations. i changed some configs at golden and now i have 99% zen drop from bok +5 but i would like first of all to change this 5 bok+5 issue

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

La cleon is 57. So just to remove from monsterbase those 2 lines with map 57 and that's it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nope. same problem. the golden is still there and drops 5 bok +5 :(

PS: ok i found a line at the bottom of the page with him in raklion and removed it but still, Great golden dragon and ironknight drops 5 bok +5 each :(. Napin drops only 1 bok +5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i dont think that will solve the ammount of bok dropped. i think it is coded in GS to drop like that. anyway, i changed the nr. of mobs and some other things to make them harder to be killed. thanks anyway

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

there is a bug with guild alliance. after i create the alliance, after 10 minutes it disappear. Is there a solution for this?

btw...there is a bug with guild warehouse: you put some items in it and if you open few times, there are only kriss and trash items

Reaction score

there is a bug with guild alliance. after i create the alliance, after 10 minutes it disappear. Is there a solution for this?

btw...there is a bug with guild warehouse: you put some items in it and if you open few times, there are only kriss and trash items

dont really know about this bugs, try the other database i updated in main thread maybe

Reaction score

I tested this file running a month now and suddenly i rcvd rhis error on GS and GsCs
When i need to reopen the server.

"Error: cant connect to Extra Server [127.0.0.1:55999]

Encountering that error makes your vault in-game bug by not
showing when you tried to check and open it. It doesnt let you
Warp, changing server, quit etc coz its telling you, your vault is still open.

Reaction score

so 1 month running and no issues, and u have that issue, well u can't restart your host 1 time monthly atleast for maintenance including this to get fixed?
else whats 55999 in port settings?

Reaction score

Hi Karli. I just want to ask you if you will release source cause I think I have s6e3 with working gens.

Reaction score

I tested this file running a month now and suddenly i rcvd rhis error on GS and GsCs
When i need to reopen the server.

"Error: cant connect to Extra Server [127.0.0.1:55999]

Encountering that error makes your vault in-game bug by not
showing when you tried to check and open it. It doesnt let you
Warp, changing server, quit etc coz its telling you, your vault is still open.
Fixed!
It was on my Titanlink folder, i replaced it with the original file.

Back