• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUWorldEditor 0.2.0 Alpha

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HOw can i add new objects into objectX folder?
Where x=Number of map

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how i make for move insid MAP ? i only fixed in intial positon :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to convert obj to att? Because this tool saves map in obj format and it cant open obj.

Edit: My bad. It save only obj when you type different name, than .map file.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, lets say, i did some changes in map, how to get att for server? Because i uploaded normal terrain ( encterrain tried too ) and it dont work.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, lets say, i did some changes in map, how to get att for server? Because i uploaded normal terrain ( encterrain tried too ) and it dont work.

Third step: Defining where u are able to go on map
This is saved in EncTerrain*.att client side and Terrain*.att server side. U can convert them to bmp and edit them. Colors are coded like this:

black(#000000): Free to pass outside
Blue(#000080): Walls outside where u cant pass but still see textures
Red(#802000)/Lightgreen(#C0DCC0): Walls that are shown black. Cursor turns into an X when over the position.
Red(#800000): Free to pass in town
Violett(#800080):Safe ZONE!!

Taked from Twilight Mu forums!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi !
Are you gonna improve this tool ?
Untill now it just make Terrain.obj items (don`t save .map .att or TerrainHeight and TerrainLight).

And for further development an idea : Add option to change map ID into Terrain.obj file (this option don`t exist).

And for the rest keep it up, you made an excelent tool (best for its kind)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Excellent program and it will only get better :D:

One thing though, orz8 - when I talked about handles on objects, I meant handles for rotate/z-index/lean, not just lateral (sideways) movement :)

Can't lateral (sideways, x/y) movement be done by dragging the active object (no handles or special keys needed)?

Camera movement keys (AWSD) was a good suggestion too.

And for further development an idea : Add option to change map ID into Terrain.obj file (this option don`t exist).

This is not difficult :blush: just change the second byte of the OBJ file in a hex editor - you'd need to decrypt with this app first though:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately all can be cracked in PC world, just take time.

PD : I guess the difference between free and full version, is only the save function, so I see it good.

PD2 : In this last version he added the camera movement with the directional keys (Up, down, right and left) and it seems that this won't be the last version because in his blog said that he fixed some effects like the fire that was not appearing.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add Objects in the map? (i need ADD a BC Angel in Devias, but dont know ADD the object to the map) (NOT THE BMD IN THE Object FOLDER)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to add Objects in the map? (i need ADD a BC Angel in Devias, but dont know ADD the object to the map) (NOT THE BMD IN THE Object FOLDER)

You need to select the object in the object menu, and then press CTRL + Left
click (mouse) in the map for put the object.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to add chair, where can I sit? When I'm adding normal(ctrl+lmb) it doesn't work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to add chair, where can I sit? When I'm adding normal(ctrl+lmb) it doesn't work.

TenebrosuS, the walk/fight/sit/lean areas are set by the ATT file, not the OBJ. If you only edit the OBJ, then you have a chair that can't be sat on. If you only edit the ATT, then you will sit on air :p You have to edit both files correctly for the proper result ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TenebrosuS, the walk/fight/sit/lean areas are set by the ATT file, not the OBJ. If you only edit the OBJ, then you have a chair that can't be sat on. If you only edit the ATT, then you will sit on air :p You have to edit both files correctly for the proper result ;)
Which one att? On encterrainx.att I've not found any differences.

BTW, does any one know how to edit map layers? When I'm trying to use method enc map>dec map> 3lay att>bmp it doesnt work b/c when I'm making enc map again I've got only white ground. MWE has got blocked this option.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Which one att? On encterrainx.att I've not found any differences.

BTW, does any one know how to edit map layers? When I'm trying to use method enc map>dec map> 3lay att>bmp it doesnt work b/c when I'm making enc map again I've got only white ground. MWE has got blocked this option.

You must first decrypt .map then open with map3layer ; after you have the 3 out-s you edit each of them.
after you edit with mapconvet(MG) you reencode again as server att-s and with map3layer you create the new .map file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You must first decrypt .map then open with map3layer ; after you have the 3 out-s you edit each of them.
after you edit with mapconvet(MG) you reencode again as server att-s and with map3layer you create the new .map file
Heh, I'll never think that I need to save it as server att... Thanks it works now.

What about chair? :p

Back