Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MVCore 1.6.3 Premium + 5 premium themes for free

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
compatible con mvcore?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
compatible con mvcore?

WAGGON - [Release] MVCore 1.6.3 Premium + 5 premium themes for free - RaGEZONE Forums

Looks like yes..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can tell if it works on web hosting and how thezhost installed by MSSQL

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thanks for suggestion. but price is high

10$/ mo is high?:D Man... dont make muserver if you dont have 30-40$ / mo to rent a server + antihack... Its totally useless to create one more muserver which is running at home, and than close it after 1 month...

And we are talk about a high secured DDOS protected web host / server, if somebody attacks your home server what will you do? you will close it... at home you cannot handle ddos...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
web hosting for 10$ / month haha. For 20$ from muemu you can get igc s9 + premium launcher + all tools + dmn web full

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
web hosting for 10$ / month haha. For 20$ from muemu you can get igc s9 + premium launcher + all tools + dmn web full

Okey you buy "igc s9 + premium launcher + all tools+ dmn web" and than? you will run at home for one month, you got ddos or any dos, because you are unskilled and you it was wasted time and money. If you dont want to make a stable and good server dont make anything, ton of bad servers are on the internet with 1-10 players... totally useless to create one more bad server. make good or nothink. I know what I write, I am not kind of Special person random guy on this forum. I started to create servers 7-8 years ago, and 3years ago I started to develop something new. 7 years ago when I started I used XAMPP sql 2000, downloaded s*it files etc. Now I have my own server with 96gb ram, 24 cores, 4x1tb raid ssd.... So please dont make one more bad server, make something different, something good, but dont make an average server, because i will cry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont need external webhost for website. Windows with xampp + cloudeflare for Layer7 spoof attacks. Thats it.

For sure you need host for server, but not for web. Web can be hosted on the same vps.

From my understanding you guys speculating about linux web host for 10$/ month yeah ?

P.S

96gb ram xD

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You dont need external webhost for website. Windows with xampp + cloudeflare for Layer7 spoof attacks. Thats it.

Windows with xampp?! maybe windows srv 2012, with sql srv 2012 and with IIS, not xampp. xampp is for home coding, test your website, test your code, not for run a gameserver on it!

And what will you do with the Cloudflare if your webserver running on the same host like your server?!
player connetct to the server than cmd ->netstat and he is done, he got the server IP and bye bye cloudflare... if you dont know anything, please dont post.

I am using Cloudflare too, and I am running my own website on IIS, but I have a totally custom firewall system too, what I integrated into my launcher, so please...

Stop using sql 2000, xampp, its 2016... and CloudFlare doesnt protect your gameserver, its for websites. If somebody attacks your ip:gs port what will do the cloudflare? nothink. and you cannot just hide de GS port, you can create proxy etc, but with 0 skills you will do nothink.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Relax man, like I said, website on server vps, with cloudflare to protect webserver. As you probably know, layer7 attacks overwhelm host CPU, making lags on the gameserver. Using cloudflare you can avoid this attacks in almost 100%.

There is no protection for Layer4 attacks however. Every host can be ddosed with tcp/udp packets. However some of them, like hyperfilter or ovh dedis have protection , which is not easy to bypass :)

My point I still, that there is no point to host website in external webserver, evenmore on this costing 10$ / month ^^

I host muemu files + dmn website on xampp, on the ovh windows vps, and there is no problem, and will not be any. VPS costs me 30$, I host on it server + website.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Relax man, like I said, website on server vps, with cloudflare to protect webserver. As you probably know, layer7 attacks overwhelm host CPU, making lags on the gameserver. Using cloudflare you can avoid this attacks in almost 100%.

There is no protection for Layer4 attacks however. Every host can be ddosed with tcp/udp packets. However some of them, like hyperfilter or ovh dedis have protection , which is not easy to bypass :)

My point I still, that there is no point to host website in external webserver, evenmore on this costing 10$ / month ^^

I host muemu files + dmn website on xampp, on the ovh windows vps, and there is no problem, and will not be any. VPS costs me 30$, I host on it server + website.

Not good idea to host everything on same machine (not talking about ddos or dos), if someone finds "doors" in your web, forum etc.. bye bye all.
Just saying.:sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not good idea to host everything on same machine (not talking about ddos or dos), if someone finds "doors" in your web, forum etc.. bye bye all.
Just saying.:sleep:

That is the common thinking. People thinks that hosting on external hosting save your server database. Actually... Finding a hole, and uploading shell on the webserv, let you ccheck config.php for sql login/pass. Then you just need to upload sql query script into webserevr and freely modify server database.

Using more advanced exploits with backtrack/ kali , you can get access besicly same, as being directly on the server machine :D

So... Keeping my first post statement, paying for webserver is a waste of money.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nope, I can say still, Its not wasted money. I am running on separated server my web, but I am using Active Directory so the web is in lan with the database - gameservers,btw you are right if somebody hack your webserver you can hack everything, but... LGHOST has so many protection, its really high secured, not just anti DDos protection, it has so many feature in it. I am not using their product, and I can say its good, I am just a windows sysadmin, but the lghost infrastructure is really good.

Its compatible with all of the mu webengines so with a few clicks you can make it work.

and we still talk about gameservers, who will have spend a ton of time to hack a gameserver with kali? maybe I will spend, but I am not an average guy. If you create a 0day you can do what you just want, after you are in the server or in the kernel, but... as I wrote LG host is protected against so many things, thats why I wrote 10$ is not money for it.

And you are using another team builded files... so you talk about security and you dont see anything in their code.. you dont know its contain backdoor or not... I dont prefer builded files, I am using just sources, thats the best way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No files for installation? as I settled in web hosting

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No files for installation? as I settled in web hosting

There must be a file how to install or search here how to install other web. Its same way

10$/ mo is high?:D Man... dont make muserver if you dont have 30-40$ / mo to rent a server + antihack... Its totally useless to create one more muserver which is running at home, and than close it after 1 month...

And we are talk about a high secured DDOS protected web host / server, if somebody attacks your home server what will you do? you will close it... at home you cannot handle ddos...

I never run a mu server to public) im working on dont want startas newbie. I know guys who open server every month. I will be glad if you will add me on skype: mehrali.gaming

Back