• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MvCore Free Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Wish to inform that soon i will be updating free version to 1.16.4, in this version several things fixed and so as webshop security, more configs and also season 1 support and MuEmu support about resets & grs... still several pages and modules will be missing from free version... wait for this update and if you like the mvcore then use LIKE button :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As every can see i wont be releasing Free version of 1.16.4 but there will be FULL version 1.16.3 from some1 who released it in x-mu forum :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to remove item from webshop or up this item credit price ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The version 1.16.3 have some holes, but is easy fix it, one of this is in pages/login.php, must be unset sessions here, have bypass for admin panel in this module

fabilus is a very good php programmer, but have a big mout ^^, he must recognize some fails in his code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have the problem with installing.

I have mssql server hosted on Centos 7 (another server) also trying to install on my test webserver (on my daily pc).

Getting the error:

Cannot Connect To Database.
Possible Reasons:
1) Incorrect SQL Data In Config file.
2) Named Piped Has Not Been Enable.
2) Database Has Not Been Made Or Restored.

From my daily use PC:
Telnet to host & port - OK
SQL Server Management Studio connect - OK.
Website install page - NOT OK.

How to fix that problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats if you choose not to create admin account when install website :)

Also "Character Manage" in AdminCP is in Full Version only ( somehow forgot to add text info for that sorry )

Inform me if you have problem with NEWS create, the news is based on file create so there also might be problem.

I have problem with module "NEW_MANAGE" I can't add a new topic

Back