• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] New Server seal online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: New Server seal online

I am experiencing problems please register id.
该用戶名已被使用,请更换用户名 > Translate > The user name is already in use, replace the user name
is there something wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much pras, can you help me making seal online private server? and the link was outdated can you make the new one? Better you upload in because have download time I mean time expired that data will be deleted

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

some one upload to mediafile in page 2 or 3 you can read

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

who know the password in db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you darkknight

Edits: I already search in page 2 and 3 but I dosen't see it

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

In database just have 1 id who you know password that

"who you know password that"
what did you mean??
i can't understand your english..

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

some one upload to mediafile in page 2 or 3 you can read

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

who know the password in db

user : seal
pass : seal@my##

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I mean
what this password
ID lenda41

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I can't use IIS just has error someting

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I mean
what this password
ID lenda41

i don't know..the password was encrypted..
try change password in web or forget password, use the pin number from that table..

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

I can't use IIS just has error someting

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur.

screenshoot please..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Server are running just fine
can't register - -
:eek:tt::eek:tt:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back