Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

{RELEASE} New uberCMS index page {New} NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont see the point of releasing this, Very very basic anyone who owns a hotel should know there self
There are a lot of noobs that do not know how to do anything, they just follow a tutorial and get their hotel. That's why there are releases. Besides it would be nice if not everyone had the same login page.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

I have the skills :p, i am gonna release it torommow
withh a sexy client page :)
Oh ok send me a pm? Lolz good luckz

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Nice release mate (;

Why ty

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Nice release, 10/10.

Thankz

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Your welcome

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

It is not ripping, it's sharing. Lol I bet you would use it. And if you're going to flame, don't post stupid trash that aint helping anything.

Actualy, I wouldnt use this. As i think it shows disrespect to the original developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back