• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Newly created Character with starting items [ SQL Query Script]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone can give a script for IGCN Files for putting a automatic free items on inventory (Not equipped)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need to create an account a panda kept for three days in the trunk of each new user , someone could help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
which is the code? :p

Create new items for Editor you Character. And see code for sql table Character Inventory and Copy and paste sql quare UPDATE DefaultClassType
SET Inventory = PASTE
WHERE Class = '16'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the chronological order of the characters equipment

right hand, left hand , helm, armor, pants, gloves, boots, wings, pet, pendant, right ring, left ring

this work for season 9 or igcn file season 12,13???

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@KarLi ScriptKid ; maybe some of you know, Im trying to give NEW Characters, an EXP Seal, or some Scroll Buffs, any idea how to achieve such thing?.
BTW: im using IGCN files.....but table naming wouldn't be an issue for me to fix.

Reaction score
@KarLi @ScriptKid ; maybe some of you know, Im trying to give NEW Characters, an EXP Seal, or some Scroll Buffs, any idea how to achieve such thing?.
BTW: im using IGCN files.....but table naming wouldn't be an issue for me to fix.

are you using the licensed one? coz right now i quit IGCN and switched to MUEngine CLoud with settings of giving freebies for starters

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make start a diffrent map ?
like lorencia instead devias

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can make this code for igcn s12 files
and if u can made exp+ Panda Skelaton ring when u started
pls its will help me so much REMOVED

Back