Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Nextgen 3.9 Source Files !!! (100% Free!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:driver:Here are the links
<- Part 1
<- Part 2
<- Part 3

Or Check out this . -

These are more buggy then AL server files but they have geodata and drop is working as the old system. Oh i have no ideea what are in these files, as i have never used them. I prefer AL 3.9 without geodata over this because its hard to merge the databases.

Enjoy

If any of you want to reupload them ... go ahead because of my slow connection i cant. il update this post if someone posting new links.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Server Files]Nextgen 3.9 Source Files !!!

cant we just get the geodata and use it in AL 3.9?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Server Files]Nextgen 3.9 Source Files !!!

If you manage to get it working ... then be my guest, you have to take the geodata engine from these files and apply them to al 3.9

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you check if get lefting instances for AL ? i can handle to insert into AL, about geodata i've already work on it and the map object not detected, but at least people not falling from maps and mobs check the Z coords when walking, if you attack they gonna walk into the air :/

What new you see here?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is not a fix, is just implementing old geodata on this AL, i can share when works at 100% taking data from static objects too, right now is only not falling from map using skills and stuffs, let me check this geodata and try to implement and then can share if working good ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i realy don't care about the objects.. i want the falling from map thingy.. could you share it or pm me if you don't want to be released.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link 2 and 3 are the same xD! >.<

i'll go release with another fixes don't worry about that, this forum is about sharing, so don't need to PM o_O

Just let me work a little more this one and then can release, im working so slowly because job but always i get a few mins come here to work into source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
01:19:42.649 ERROR[main]: - Error at [line=720, column=65423704]: Undefined ID "
101501096".
01:19:42.655 ERROR[main]: - Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly:
java.lang.Error
java.lang.Error: null

help error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:driver:here are the links
<- part 1
<- part 2
<- part 3

or check out this . -

these are more buggy then al server files but they have geodata and drop is working as the old system. Oh i have no ideea what are in these files, as i have never used them. I prefer al 3.9 without geodata over this because its hard to merge the databases.

Enjoy

if any of you want to reupload them ... Go ahead because of my slow connection i cant. Il update this post if someone posting new links.

cant build give my to much error u cant put build server txx ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am stuck here Capture.PNG - [Release] Nextgen 3.9 Source Files !!! (100% Free!!!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but customer you recommend for these files?

.... gracias..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you check if get lefting instances for AL ? i can handle to insert into AL, about geodata i've already work on it and the map object not detected, but at least people not falling from maps and mobs check the Z coords when walking, if you attack they gonna walk into the air :/

What new you see here?

Please share the solution on the geo ~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes nextgen core 3.9 geo worcks en house jajajaaj house jajaja

AngelShade - [Release] Nextgen 3.9 Source Files !!! (100% Free!!!) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back