Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Non DC Client Working Cash Shop 0.55

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i edited it with no dmg cap, unlimited flash jump, remove swear ban, added megatube and hosted it here

There are a lot of useful fixes, updates,files in the server too such as mapleglobal v55, mob.wz v54, cashshop, mastershop, teleporter, boss warper, rebirth, skill maxer etc. Download accelerator can be used here so you can download quickly. I'll try my best to get it updated with new fixes or u guys can choose to upload here to make it a one stop resource for maple files. Hope you all will like it =)
But you'll need to connect to my hamachi network (user n pass same:10gigforrent) to view the site.

How did you change the damage cap? I couldn't D=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk how to change but i think that you need search 99,999 and replace it
i dont sure because i didnt try edit it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i edited it with no dmg cap, unlimited flash jump, remove swear ban, added megatube and hosted it here

There are a lot of useful fixes, updates,files in the server too such as mapleglobal v55, mob.wz v54, cashshop, mastershop, teleporter, boss warper, rebirth, skill maxer etc. Download accelerator can be used here so you can download quickly. I'll try my best to get it updated with new fixes or u guys can choose to upload here to make it a one stop resource for maple files. Hope you all will like it =)
But you'll need to connect to my hamachi network (user n pass same:10gigforrent) to view the site.

How did you change the damage cap? I couldn't D=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using this client, I've had 2 huge disconnects withing the first hour or so. Unlike other disconnects I've had with my old client, the disconnects closed the entire client. Not sure how it's working for some of you but good luck if it does.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whenever I edit the IP 3 times to mine, And when I run it, It won't start. It says "Localhost.exe not responding". ANyone know why? But it works when I have the 127.0.0.1 ips on there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning, 2 trojan Horses Detected Using AVG.
Just A Warning. Dont Flame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working VERY well for me! I haven't DCed. Thanks so much. I also edited it to have unlimited fj, floor jump, no dmg cap, swear, mega tubi, no breath, etc. :D

THANK YOU!

Mind Giving Me Your Msn? I Need To Learn On How To Put In Hacks o.o For Gm Client & Dmg Cap And All That o.o Please & Thank You =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice
*bump lol*
btw no damage cap or does it have damage cap?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i use this client, CS doesn't work when people try to buy things.
Also, Hero's can't use booster :x

Is there something else i need to do other than change the IP from
127.0.0.1 to my servers IP?

heros can't use booster cause the 32-bit signed long ones were replaced. Then only ONE you have to replace is the 32-bit Double. I made a tut on that.

Back