Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] ODO v795 Client & Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When will the server files arrive? Is there a file we can try now?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your interest in our project! I'm thinking of packing what we currently have for a work-in-progress alpha release. If we do that, you'll most definitely see a topic appear here on RageZone! :):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need someone to give me the download link for the Black Desert 795v client, even if it is divided into pedasos in order to download it. They do not have a client of the BDO 795 version in MEGA or full compacted GOOGLEDRIVE. From my country it is very difficult to download something for TORRENT. I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need someone to give me the download link for the Black Desert 795v client, even if it is divided into pedasos in order to download it. They do not have a client of the BDO 795 version in MEGA or full compacted GOOGLEDRIVE. From my country it is very difficult to download something for TORRENT. I would appreciate it.
If anyone has these on MEGA or GDrive or alternative, please let me know. Not getting any seeds with the current one.

thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone has these on MEGA or GDrive or alternative, please let me know. Not getting any seeds with the current one.

thanks

Please try changing the order of the trackers. This can be done using torrent software like qBittorrent (free & open source). That usually works. There are multiple seeds for these torrents already, so you shouldn't have any issues with downloading.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please try changing the order of the trackers. This can be done using torrent software like qBittorrent (free & open source). That usually works. There are multiple seeds for these torrents already, so you shouldn't have any issues with downloading.

You're right, there's plenty of seeders. Thanks for headsup that this torrent is still alive, I was able to discover the issue. I normally download torrents within a VM that's behind a VPN with a specific config. I've never had an issue downloading torrents until this one, so didn't really occur to me that would be the issue. So I installed the same torrent client on another local machine with no special setup or VPN and I'm downloading at 25MiB/s now. In case anyone else has trouble downloading; try resetting your client settings to default or use another machine to download.
I'll leave this machine on to help seed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happens to me is that from my country it is very difficult to download it from its official site as well as from torrent, that is why I need the complete 795 client even if it is stung in steps on a site like Google Drive or MEGA

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have: client v795, launcher and odoemu v795 1.2 alpha files. what's the correct procedure to start the game? tx in advance to any kind answers! see you dudes.

ps: Gundamiori you can find the link to the google drive and mega to download all packages in the discord channels of odo.

Back