• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Old Patchs from Mu China [1.00]

Reaction score
Hello people, here I like share with all my collection of: 1.00 series main.exe from old school... since this is a very generous release because links don't works.

Download:

PS: If some person here have anothers main.exe version patchs (original or not) please make public release of all possible patchs, I'm searching for: 1.02 -> Season 1 series from Korea, and Season 5/6 JPN patchs.

Credits:

Webzen

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello people, here I like share with all my collection of: 1.00 series main.exe from old school... since this is a very generous release because links don't works.

Download:

PS: If some person here have anothers main.exe version patchs (original or not) please make public release of all possible patchs, I'm searching for: 1.02 -> Season 1 series from Korea, and Season 5/6 JPN patchs.

Credits:

Webzen

do you have CHS china version SS2 or SS3 ? thank all

Reaction score
do you have CHS china version SS2 or SS3 ? thank all

yes I have complete 1.02n chs client ss2 (main 100% unpacked & restored of 1 old private server actually dead). I can release but I'm searching for a: 1.08C+ Season 6.2 Korea Patch (or only main, this can be packed or unpacked... but if is unpacked I need that his size be: 5,61 MB.) I mean a correct unpack. If you have this or you can get for me, talk me for MP. and make Exchange

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes I have complete 1.02n chs client ss2 (main 100% unpacked & restored of 1 old private server actually dead). I can release but I'm searching for a: 1.08C+ Season 6.2 Korea Patch (or only main, this can be packed or unpacked... but if is unpacked I need that his size be: 5,61 MB.) I mean a correct unpack. If you have this or you can get for me, talk me for MP. and make Exchange

1.02n (1.02k) is client of FNR Server file in project GS 0.99.98, I haved since from 2008 and 1.02N+ is S3 E2 CHS in project S3 E2 DarkMaster but I don't see S3 E1 CHS client, and your 1.08C is version 1.08.?? 1.08.10 ? or 1.??.??, I will search in my files

Reaction score
you can use it, I search one link:

Thanks bro, but I know this client, is 1.08A+, I'm searching for: 1.08C+ bro.

I do, send me a PM later.

PS: I'm looking for 1.08.02 ~ 1.08.10 patch list from Mu Eng.

[]'s

navossoc: bro I send to you a PM, please send me or make public release from 1.08C+ kor patch bro, since: 1.08.10 GMO protocol is released here on forum... is: Season 14 client patch bro, I only need: 1.08 KOR Series. that is: Season 6.2

Back