Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Original Darks'Team MuServer 97d+99i Beta 43.3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have been working with these files the last couple of weeks, and I got to the point where i need som help from you guys. So it looks like I don't have any clue how to make the Great Reign/GreatRain Crossbow show ingame? I tried a lot of different clients to see if it was only a .bmd file that missed, such as the "Molt" monster did miss. But to my disappointment, this was not the case, so i'm wondering if it is the main.exe itself not locating the .bmd file or something else. Anyone who can help me?

The Greatrain/Great Reign Crossbow is itemnumber:
4 19 in item(kor).txt

So I have been working with these files the last couple of weeks, and I got to the point where i need som help from you guys. So it looks like I don't have any clue how to make the Great Reign/GreatRain Crossbow show ingame? I tried a lot of different clients to see if it was only a .bmd file that missed, such as the "Molt" monster did miss. But to my disappointment, this was not the case, so i'm wondering if it is the main.exe itself not locating the .bmd file or something else. Anyone who can help me?

The Greatrain/Great Reign Crossbow is itemnumber:
4 19 in item(kor).txt

Yeah so my thesis was right and the Main.exe i was using (ZergNM 97d+99i with 3D camera) did not support the visual of the Greatrain Crossbow….
How i came to this conclusion was i downloaded another main HPTeam main 97d+99i and now it shows. So on the other hand i need a main now which support both the 3D camera and all 99i item visuals.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, the game server is crashed when I run MuServer Startup. I manually create a shortcut and the same still happen.
Code:
D:\MuServer\GameServer\GameServer.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901
Could you advise if this sv is working on Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, the game server is crashed when I run MuServer Startup. I manually create a shortcut and the same still happen.
Code:
D:\MuServer\GameServer\GameServer.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901
Could you advise if this sv is working on Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit?

- :: Supported OS :: -
Windows XP
Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
Windows Vista
Windows 7
Windows 8
Windows 10​

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[Beta 42 Changelog]
Fixed trade dupe bug
Fixed reset system not switching characters in some cases

Updated files:
- GameServer\Darks'Team.dll

#Notice
There is a new project under development which may /or may not/ replace this one in the future.​

s3v

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Font is missing in main.exe, buttons are blank. What's the cause?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Font is missing in main.exe, buttons are blank. What's the cause?

well is not very hard this is from your windows for example, in windows 10 I have to disable smooth edges of screen fonts and the problem was fixed

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I need some help I uploaded files to my VPS and Im using the Client provided in this post, but Im having issues with the evil spirit. It doesnt work when my agility is high like more than 10K even if I use dinorant or uniria it still doesnt work. Can someone help me please?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi I need some help I uploaded files to my VPS and Im using the Client provided in this post, but Im having issues with the evil spirit. It doesnt work when my agility is high like more than 10K even if I use dinorant or uniria it still doesnt work. Can someone help me please?

because this bug is normal 97d it is not something new maybe in the future this bug is fixed by the original creator

SM Dexterity 19000 Maxim For Evil Spirits

Strength-32000
Dexterity-19000
Vitality-32000
Energy-32000

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone help with a link for: "
The current one is not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm facing a problem with kundun box drop. If I change the drop in commonserver.cfg in data folder, when dropping the boxes the gameserver chrashes. For example: I don't want that kundun box+5 drops exe items always, default value is 100, if I change that value GS crash. Any idea?

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[Beta 43 Changelog]
Tweaked to work properly on CPU's with more than 16 threads
/reload 3 command now reloads most of the DTData files

Updated files:
- CS\CS.exe
- DataServer1\DataServer.exe
- DataServer2\DataServer.exe
- JoinServer\JoinServer.exe
- GameServer\Darks'Team.dll​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Beta 43 Changelog]
Tweaked to work properly on CPU's with more than 16 threads
/reload 3 command now reloads most of the DTData files

Updated files:
- CS\CS.exe
- DataServer1\DataServer.exe
- DataServer2\DataServer.exe
- JoinServer\JoinServer.exe
- GameServer\Darks'Team.dll​

The dynamic exp system did not work after installing the new version.
what could be the problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question. Downloading the latest version (Beta 43 Changelog) already include all previous updates?
I already have the DTData installed from a previous update installed, is it necessary to paste the one that came in the last update and reconfigure it?
Thank you

Reaction score
I'm running windows 10 x64 and mssql 2008 r2 x64.
After running gameserver, window open and close unexpectedly.
There isn't log files so i dont know the error.
I install netframework 3.5 and 4.8 but no fix.
Any ideas?

Back