Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] P4F Launcher System 2.3 Lite Edition

Master Summoner
Reaction score
1) You have this because you dont have this files. I put this "list" only for example. Just press "Clear" button.
2) Yep, i know about it, soon ill release new update

Thank you waiting for your update ! Good job !

Play4Free™
Reaction score
please sorry for update delay but i need fix new founded bugs and make improvement for UpdSrv

Play4Free™
Reaction score
actually i dont know. I need about 2-4 days for this. I dont like release files with bugs :)

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sir do you have (faq) english version?

Sir how to use this? and do you have an tutorial of this release.....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
sir do you have (faq) english version?

Sir how to use this? and do you have an tutorial of this release.....

You can find inside the Launcher folder a FAQ, copy it all and go on Google Translate and translate it. Its kind of easy to setup if you don't have router. If you have router its more complicated.

@ Kirgston, bro waiting for your final release ! Need that launcher badly ! :))

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Bro I found another bugg for you to check :

1. If I launch the game with your Launcher, it changes my Server Name at " Select server in game " it changes lets say for example : "MyMuServer-1 ( Gold ) to just " -1 (Gold) " ... If I launch it via main.exe all works great and server name its normal. So why ?

2. You have some ads script on your launcher ? Because every time I start your launcher, a website opens blank with only one ad to click it. ( I appreciate your work and I know we must support you and we will if you need clicks but can you tell me how to remove it ? )

3. This text is not translated ? ( How to remove that icon or maybe you can tell us what does it mean / how to edit it ) [ Not found in data.p4f and can't find it to translate it ]

Anyway waiting for a reply about next update ! Thank you !

Play4Free™
Reaction score
1. If I launch the game with your Launcher, it changes my Server Name at " Select server in game " it changes lets say for example : "MyMuServer-1 ( Gold ) to just " -1 (Gold) " ... If I launch it via main.exe all works great and server name its normal. So why ?
i dont know why because Launcher dont change anything in main. And AutoClicker.dll dont change anything too (just little synchronization with main)

2. You have some ads script on your launcher ? Because every time I start your launcher, a website opens blank with only one ad to click it. ( I appreciate your work and I know we must support you and we will if you need clicks but can you tell me how to remove it ? )
no, launcher havent any ADS. Launcher has Internet Explorer inside. It use last IE what installed in your system.

3. This text is not translated ? ( How to remove that icon or maybe you can tell us what does it mean / how to edit it ) [ Not found in data.p4f and can't find it to translate it ]

Yep i know about that. This module under testing. Soon i will add translation for this file

New update.

Launcher:
- fixed displaying recovery button in some systems.
- improved image recognizing.
- improved downloading updates.
- other minor fixes.

UpdSrv:
- improved files refresh speed.
- other minor fixes.

LC:
- enabled "Additional" field. Now you can change it.
- enabled "Visual" button. Now you can hide any object what you need.

Other:
- updated Russian installation FAQ.
- minor bug fixes in [P4F] Packet Sniffer.

Please re-download first post.

P.S. English FAQ translation not ready yet.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i dont know why because Launcher dont change anything in main. And AutoClicker.dll dont change anything too (just little synchronization with main)

no, launcher havent any ADS. Launcher has Internet Explorer inside. It use last IE what installed in your system.

Yep i know about that. This module under testing. Soon i will add translation for this file

New update.

Launcher:
- fixed displaying recovery button in some systems.
- improved image recognizing.
- improved downloading updates.
- other minor fixes.

UpdSrv:
- improved files refresh speed.
- other minor fixes.

LC:
- enabled "Additional" field. Now you can change it.
- enabled "Visual" button. Now you can hide any object what you need.

Other:
- updated Russian installation FAQ.
- minor bug fixes in [P4F] Packet Sniffer.

Please re-download first post.

P.S. English FAQ translation not ready yet.

Much appreciated ! I will test it tomorrow ! Good job !

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Bro, I downloaded your new files ( updated )

I found that the refresh speed is high now and I like it a lot !

But my problems are still there :

1. The Google ads opens every time I launch your launcher ! ( Maybe a problem from my explorer ? I did reset to default and cleaned it )

2. At settings as you can see it still has that thing you can't translate and you can't remove it with "Visual" button. Now you can hide any object what you need."

Any fix ?

Play4Free™
Reaction score
1. The Google ads opens every time I launch your launcher ! ( Maybe a problem from my explorer ? I did reset to default and cleaned it )
check your web page. Maybe this ADS in your web-page

2. At settings as you can see it still has that thing you can't translate and you can't remove it with "Visual" button. Now you can hide any object what you need."
Yep, i know about it. But i need much more time for this

Master Summoner
Reaction score
check your web page. Maybe this ADS in your web-page

Yep, i know about it. But i need much more time for this

When I open my page via IE or Firefox directly I don't get any ads. When I open it via Launcher I get the ads in a new window. ( Strange ? ) EDITED : Your launcher browser bring up the RSS feed and ADS in a new blank page. So long story short : my ads are not displayed on website when I use your launcher, it moves them in a new opened page.

About that module that is not translated, can you just tell me how to remove it maybe ? I don't need it, all I need is the basic settings.

Thank you

Last edited:
Play4Free™
Reaction score
Sorry but without my patch you cant remove this one

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Sorry but without my patch you cant remove this one

Than I wait for your patch ...

What about this bar ? ( In UPDserver i've checked 100% to complete )

The bar stays at 0% it doesn't move ...

2. NEW BUGG : If I launch the game via your Launcher ( new one ) the select server disappears, can't select server or anything else. If I use main.exe everything works well. Why ? You know about this ?

Play4Free™
Reaction score
Than I wait for your patch ...

What about this bar ? ( In UPDserver i've checked 100% to complete )

Check your files or give me more information. We havent any bugs with updates.

The bar stays at 0% it doesn't move ...

2. NEW BUGG : If I launch the game via your Launcher ( new one ) the select server disappears, can't select server or anything else. If I use main.exe everything works well. Why ? You know about this ?
This is not a bug. You cant connect directly to Game Server. Check "Game Start IP & Port" field. You must connect only to Connect Server (44405 by default). Or if this not work then try to erase this filed. Not all mains work with this

Back