• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] P4F MuServer Season3 Episode1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i open game no server apear pls help
you need to edit muclassic.dll (you can edit it with Hex editor) and place your ip there which should not be longer than 11 chars.
Search for 5.myftp.biz. My ip is longer than that so i left it that way inside muclassic.dll and went to my hosts file located at "C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc" and added a record 192.168.1.102 5.myftp.biz where 192.168.1.102 is my localip (the ip of the server).

Can someone tell me how to translate /addene /addstr /addvit /addagi /pkset commands so they don't show messages in russion but in english? Thank you in advance.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where can I change the Channel List name and Server List name of this client file ??

text.bmd & i dont remember but if you find in s3 ServerList.bmd then edit as well.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
text.bmd & i dont remember but if you find in s3 ServerList.bmd then edit as well.

I already found it dude in Text.bmd but their's another problem that i've encountered awhile ago, I'm creating my character but it says " Theres no more space ". I don't know why it appears but it is my first one to create character to test my server -________-

have some idea to fix this dude Martin ? :)

when i open game no server apear pls help
double check and find IP in muclassic.dll
5.myftp.biz and change him. But IP must be not longer 11 symbols!!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I need some help about Map Menu (M), As I read on this thread many of our co-developers having an trouble about it.. Anyone already fix it ?? Can you share it to us how did you fix it ? thank you :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How can I fix Map Menu (M) ?? Cause whatever I choose on Map Menu (M) nothings happen .. It don't warp me -____-
Someone can help me ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How can I fix Map Menu (M) ?? Cause whatever I choose on Map Menu (M) nothings happen .. It don't warp me -____-
Someone can help me ?

Check & learn structure of gate client & server side and will be fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this problem when i login to the server

03:28:57 [CashShop][PeriodItemList Ans] Fail - ID : pelluco, Name : Test, ItemCode : 1035, Effect1 : 0, Effect2 : 0, UseTime : 0[Test] Friend List Count (0) Send
error-L2 : account:pelluco name:Test HEAD:d3 (D:\Works\Mu-Studio\GameServer_Backup\1.00.18_ÇؿܺκÐÀ¯·áÈ­_ÀÎÀåÈ¿°ú¼Ò½Ç¹ö±×¼öÁ¤\Source\protocol.cpp,1504) State:3
WSARecv() failed with error 10038

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to drop an ancient items with gm command??? because ive triend a lot of trial and error i cant drop like this code /items 0 14 15 1 1 7 62 5 = hyon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
plees re up the client (i cant download it in depositfile)

and i got a problem (maybe it becuse the client) when i hit in main the "MuOnline" i dont see sv

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This files have fix packet crash? And /post %n crash?

Back