Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfection Server Starter! Every Server Must Have!

Reaction score
Features:

• Start your certificate
  • Start all your processors [Global-gameserver etc...]
  • Login to SMC
  • Load Plugins
  • Wait for you to click Start all services!

Password:
ForRageZoneOnly

This will make all server owners life easy :3 Love me, thank me, rep me! and keep on sharing guys!

Download:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f722/release-perfection-server-starter-every-804259/index2.html#post6829112

Jangan - [Release] Perfection Server Starter! Every Server Must Have! - RaGEZONE Forums

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Perfection Server Starter!

Your a PRO! :) "Like" and thanks..btw if you got a SMC where ur able to edit D13 items with can u release that too! :) Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Perfection Server Starter!

Thank you Jangan !

Reaction score
if you can add starting game server via cherno's patch it will be awesome :D

yeah of course you can... just replace gameserver.exe with srpatch101.exe or wte its called.

;)

thx for this release but i think it easy to make...

-.- then why didnt you make it and released it to people... god... dont be trolling me here..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
great job jangan ,but did you use "winwaitactive" and "winactivate" in your autoit script for the SMC username /password window ?!

i ask because some times he can't enter the username and PW stored in the config txt file,i think this because this window is not activated

thanks again...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah of course you can... just replace gameserver.exe with srpatch101.exe or wte its called.

But then you can't start the services i think:mellow:

Anyway Thanks

Edit : I downloaded and understand what you want to say now.So this is useful:thumbup1:

Reaction score
thx for this release but i think it easy to make...

show me some of your work

btw when i ask you about the 2 machine before you told me why i need 2 machine lmao

you cant even code your own thing only in the db and client nothing else so stop damn flaming ppls

@jangan thanks for the release and i released the source code to make some of noobs know how to code like saxz lol

Back