• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Pokemon Dawn Src (German Pkmn XNA MMORPG Project)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i feel so sorry, but it cannot be compiled as "Reach" because the images or to large...

other question: have you installed .net framework 4? may be it will help :D

Also make sure you have the xna framework installed as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, come quite that followed. Always read the threads to see if there are updates and encourage me to answer now.

I really enjoyed this project interezo. I was able to run the server without problems. But the client does not work, it tells me error:
felixcruzer - [RELEASE] Pokemon Dawn Src (German Pkmn XNA MMORPG Project) - RaGEZONE Forums

Install everything. XNA frameworks 4.0, NetFrameworks 4.0. Vc + +2010 redistributable. Vc 2010 Express. Even my upgraded operating system WindowXP Service Pack2 to Service Pack3 but the client does not work!
: '(

OFF: Im from Argentina. Y translate all with google translator

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone can tell me how to connect the connector mysql database server to open the

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone can tell me how to connect the connector mysql database server to open the

Vi que hablas españo igual que yo, Si quieres agregame al msn y testeamos el proyecto juntos! Yo pude hacer andar el Server, pero no el cliente. wolf.-91@hotmail.com

English: I saw you speak Spanish like me, If you want to add me to msn and we test the project together! I can run the server. But not the client.

Google translator.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sorry, i meant the filled database, or some information how to fill the [NULLS]

how stats are based, or pokemon sprites id's

my bad, well either way the whole thing needs to be filled.

I think we'd have to figure out how much of it actually works before diving into filling the database

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
If someone would fill it with some pictures of it? I wonder how he is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thing it would not worthwhile...
the battle and all is not implemented

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i thing it would not worthwhile...
the battle and all is not implemented

Well id have to say that world of pokemon would be a better option then this, but pokenet still wins.
Even thought i don't really like how pokenet feels.

I personally like the feel for WoP but shame the skills aren't implemented

Last edited:
Back