• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, missing the most important thing is the pvp and trade of pkmn and items to be online xD

but it is a very good work is appreciated

regards

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
QUICK NEW:
I'm going to collaborate with Blizzard (RMX OS creator) for a pvp and trade system =)
He's interested to this project.

While you are callaborating with him, could you please figure out how to make it so server lag is non-existent? Even if PvP and Trade are enabled, people won't be able to do these functions with how choppy animations are in game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
While you are callaborating with him, could you please figure out how to make it so server lag is non-existent? Even if PvP and Trade are enabled, people won't be able to do these functions with how choppy animations are in game.

If you have lag it's probably because of your hosting not because of the server program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have lag it's probably because of your hosting not because of the server program.

Actually the server itself is a bit laggy,
the interaction between players is a little bad..

And I'm running the server in a decent VPS,
so I think it's a problem of the server not host.

But anyways,
I really want to see that trade/pvp systems :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I highly doubt that. Running on a 100mb/s dedicated server should be lagless, but if you bring multiple people on the server it will look as if the other person teleports from square to square instead of being synchronous.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help my friends always get when they log in ( server did not respond ) I use hamachi

Config:
NAME = 'RMX-OS Server'
HOST = '25.xxx.xxx.xx'
PORT = 54269
RMXOS_VERSION = 1.21
RMXOS_PLATFORM = 'Win32'

LOG_MESSAGES = false
LOG_ERRORS = true
LOG_ACTIONS = true

DEBUG_MODE = false

MAXIMUM_CONNECTIONS = 50
LOGIN_TIMEOUT = 30
AUTO_RESTART = true
RESTART_TIME = 5
USE_IP_BANNING = true
PREVENT_ZOMBIE_CLIENTS = false
RUBY_PROMPT = false
OPTIMIZE_DATABASE_ON_STARTUP = true
DATABASE_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT = 0

SQL_HOSTNAME = 'localhost'
SQL_USERNAME = 'root'
SQL_PASSWORD = 'funnyguy'
SQL_DATABASE = 'rmxosdb'

INBOX_SIZE = 10

EXTENSIONS = [
]
Sorry for my english I am Dutch

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Habemus Trade!!!! [cit. aegisrox]

Markz88 - [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello guys excuse me for my long absence. Like aegisrox said to me yesterday on GTalk: "habemus trade" :lol:
It's complete and the trade evolution works great :drool:

The only problem is the default RPG Maker XP encryption :sneaky2: The trade on an encrypted client (made with RPGXP) make it to crash at the end of the trade :O: (but it is successfully completed)... I'm looking around for a solution :$:. This problem there isn't on a decrypted version of the client.

You can try the trade first of all on Pokémon Remexos, after it will be released on the official Pokémon Markz88 MMO Starter Kit forum and after some days it will be released here.

A special and big thanks to Blizzard and aegisrox who made this possible.

In the next version Pokemon Markz88 MMO Starter Kit will be based on RMX OS 1.22.

Stay tuned.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i set this up? i followed the steps and still cant run the server.. when i run server.bat it just exits. any help please? i think its the ruby. any ideas please? thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i set this up? i followed the steps and still cant run the server.. when i run server.bat it just exits. any help please? i think its the ruby. any ideas please? thanks

Install Ruby 1.9.2-p290 and when you install it select:

Markz88 - [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP] - RaGEZONE Forums

=)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wooo, thank you very much for your work, we expect the final version.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
whenever i go to my neighbor it crashes and after that it starts all over again -_- info of my account gets lost when i get this error.

is there any fix for this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
R: [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

whenever i go to my neighbor it crashes and after that it starts all over again -_- info of my account gets lost when i get this error.

is there any fix for this?

Control events in that map

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
R: [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

Why you load the server from cmd? Oo you have to start it through the bat file in the server folder... Read the tutorial in the first post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: R: [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

Why you load the server from cmd? Oo you have to start it through the bat file in the server folder... Read the tutorial in the first post

i had the BAT file pause so i could see the error
anyway i probably didnt check all the boxes when installing ruby so lemme reinstall ruby and get back to you on this

EDIT: nope still the same error. i made sure to check all the boxes this time too. its just not letting the .rb files associate with ruby even tho i checked the box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back