• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not do my work, you can make a better tutorial and say if I have to do the old process before attempting to put the pvp?

and what i make with the navicat?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well managed to make my pvp server go online but whenever tightening to enter the server this message appears in the box main.rb

# <clint:0x1af4fc0> Has sent an abnormal Appears this message now menssage

Markz88 - [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Markz88 - [Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP] - RaGEZONE Forums

please help me...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GenVI Addon 1.0
Not available

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The addon works great on the last windows client versions.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when I run the pvpserver, this close automatically.. like this: start. . . . finish..

my english is bad :S

I think is problem with smtp server.. you can delete this?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Markz why don't you merge both servers and remove the useless gmail thingy? Its fairly simple it took me like five minutes to do it.

Also the pvp code needs serious re work, Im not surprised that nobody got it working.

The battle scene thingy needs to be removed completely it causes more problems that it helps, we need to use the real battle scene that comes with essentials instead or just copying it and edit it a little.

Here's a video of me testing the pvp

These are the bugs i have found so far:
-If you get a critical your opponent may not and the battle will crash.
*same with moves with random effects like metronome
-If you try to swittch pokemon the battlle may crash.
*this is because the original battle scene is intended to be used with npc trainers, if their pokemon faints they will use the next one instead of choosing one like a real person.
-If you level up inside of a battle the hp and other stats will change to you but not for your opponent and the battle may crash.

Probably there's a lot more bugs that i can't recall right not, and all of them are caused by the new battle scene, that scene is intended to be used for npc trainers NOT REAL PLAYERS.

*sorry if there's a typo or somethin im using my cellphone not a real keyboard.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Markz why don't you merge both servers and remove the useless gmail thingy? Its fairly simple it took me like five minutes to do it.

Also the pvp code needs serious re work, Im not surprised that nobody got it working.

The battle scene thingy needs to be removed completely it causes more problems that it helps, we need to use the real battle scene that comes with essentials instead or just copying it and edit it a little.

Here's a video of me testing the pvp

These are the bugs i have found so far:
-If you get a critical your opponent may not and the battle will crash.
*same with moves with random effects like metronome
-If you try to swittch pokemon the battlle may crash.
*this is because the original battle scene is intended to be used with npc trainers, if their pokemon faints they will use the next one instead of choosing one like a real person.
-If you level up inside of a battle the hp and other stats will change to you but not for your opponent and the battle may crash.

Probably there's a lot more bugs that i can't recall right not, and all of them are caused by the new battle scene, that scene is intended to be used for npc trainers NOT REAL PLAYERS.

*sorry if there's a typo or somethin im using my cellphone not a real keyboard.

If you can do better, please, rewrite all these things and share your work with us!

I'm sick of your tones, you know only how to pretend and give orders, i leave this project and i'll work on it only for my personal use. Bye.

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations to the many idiot who can not appreciate other people's work. To criticize and demand for these very things for you. Thank estimate and other work would have been difficult.

Markz! Thanks your work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have test your PVP system and i think it's good work, i have find 3 errors:
- "You are already logged in" after a invitation fail.
- When I attack a pokemon of opponent, and the opponent want change pokemon, I have the ask if i want change, I say Okay and when I change my pokemon, he use the skill of the older pokemon.
- In the computer at the centerPokemon, when I want deposit or withdraw, i have a big lag but I have corrected that -> in PokemonStorage -> in the class PokemonStorageScene -> in th def pbSelectPartyInternal -> at the line 2161 « if key!=nil » -> “if key!=-1”.
If I can help ;) good luck and happy new year

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I got the server setup and running and I connected a client across my lan. For some reason though my first pokemon has no attacks and if i switch out pokemon and choose attack it shows attacks but then quickly goes back before i can attack. Anyone know what could cause this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It says connecting to smtp server and it wont fully initialize. anyone know what im missing, Im able to get the older version's to work without a problem but the PvP modded server is having smtp issues. and yes I did put in the gmail user and password without a problem. anyone know whats happening?

Reaction score
When I select fight when a battle starts, the attacks menu does not come up, doesnt work if i change pokemon either. Not sure what to do to fix this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello, can you help me, I can not connect the pvp system, running the main.rb, sticks in connecting to SMTP server and trying to connect to the server the following error ... can you help me ... greetings. ...

this very good project and has advanced a lot since I started ... congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back