[Release]Pokemoncreed.net source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think i dont have to say much, i give you pokemoncreed.net source code -
fast download it before AlanDu abuse these files.

All included (Database, files etc.)
Size: ~160mb

Hoster 1:
Hoster 2:

Password:
uUGS5yRxWWubyP99
Pokemoncreed source sucks, pokemoncreed.net sucks, AlanDu sucks

in my opinion these files are useless, tons of crap
have fun with it

regards:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Mega:

I do not take responsibility for the downloading. :)

Its crap. Trust me. You cannot set this up as it requires special PHP configuration.

You actually can set this up. I have successfully did this many times. Be warned, all you dumb idiots who want to use the source don't be angry if your domain gets shutdown within the few weeks.

Btw, I hope this isn't the download link I gave out a long time ago. If it is, I'm deleting it. The source for this game is VERY buggy and a lot of things won't work due to things being missing. Have fun everyone!

You actually can set this up. I have successfully did this many times. Be warned, all you dumb idiots who want to use the source don't be angry if your domain gets shutdown within the few weeks.

Btw, I hope this isn't the download link I gave out a long time ago. If it is, I'm deleting it. The source for this game is VERY buggy and a lot of things won't work due to things being missing. Have fun everyone!

I Love you think you have authority over stuff, its pretty cute.

I suggest you removing this before people go think this is the way you should code and then release even more crap.

Here it is i will delete it after a day's time download it if u can

add reputation to me maybe :')

Back