• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]POKENET-Anomis Repack [HOT]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tomad did you take a look in the sql tables? Im just guessing however.
But I didn't seem to find them in any XML/Java files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this release is only good for a General Skin idea...as for Functionality... not much has changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant run the server Could not find the main class: org.pokenet.server.GameServer. Program will exit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So when i go into the server file... It seems to be missing files? Like a run option. All i see is pokenet.jar and when i run it it says "A Java exception has occurred"

Reaction score
I'm releasing my edits, that i have made ...

tanomist - [Release]POKENET-Anomis Repack [HOT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Client side :
+New Battle system
+All pokemons reworked
+New design of client
+Shop mini bug fix
+Added new lib's all
+Server.txt is now located in the folder POKEMONIUM_CLIENT\res\effects\sandstorm\sand.txt :D
+Pokemon window ( information ) is re-designed
+Welcome message on player login ( you can change to your )
+Login screen re-designed
+etc..
Server side :
Registration server recoded
Server map recoded

Download the edited source here:

Here ya go guys.It was a pain to upload on my slow butt computer.

If anything is wrong, tell me cause I have lots of these and I can just re-upload.

There shouldn't be no viruses unless something leaked in there... Which I doubt...

Enjoy guys ;)

lol I was so dumb at 2011

RIP pokemonium

Back