• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Private Server Mu Season 1 VMT for VIETNAM 100%.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man bethichdubu please help me ... you Final version s2 ... gameserver crash when i start it ...... i realy need that Edit common and edit drop an stuff .... and your old gameserver isnt working with that folder "Server Option" ..... I have windows server 2008 and sql 2008 r2 ..... maybe because sql ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man bethichdubu please help me ... you Final version s2 ... gameserver crash when i start it ...... i realy need that Edit common and edit drop an stuff .... and your old gameserver isnt working with that folder "Server Option" ..... I have windows server 2008 and sql 2008 r2 ..... maybe because sql ??

try run server in VMware Workstation please, I do not test Server in Windows server 2008 so I do not know help you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested on my pc with windows 7 .... Is Crashing to .... only your default version season 2 is working with that Fix .... the Final s2 Version crash , but gs_cs working ....... Can you Give me please your skype adress ? please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested on my pc with windows 7 .... Is Crashing to .... only your default version season 2 is working with that Fix .... the Final s2 Version crash , but gs_cs working ....... Can you Give me please your skype adress ? please

Yes, that is right. Server version 1 can run all windows, but version final only run windows XP, try run server in VMware Workstation with windows XP please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ConnectServer are infecter themida virus... other CS plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server work so one problem items are names in WTM any solution for files
Iten.bmd
test.bmd,
testw.bmd

or one editor ... no editor work for this files especially to iten.bmd and testw.bmd tnx

Back