• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Project JAR

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Work, I personally really like it :) So far Haven't really found any bugs:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it has portals like ratchet to boty bay (i don't remenber the names) ?? if the ships are buged, bacause i download another database, when i enter in ship, get disconected or banish (i think speed hacker control) i don't know if is the database or my mistake..but.
sorry for my english

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Those are the files you can clean up to make it superb clean

= ascent =
ascent/logonserver.pid

= navicat =
navicat.exe.BAK
MySQL Patch.exe
registration
support
license.txt
navicat.chm
unins000.dat
unins000.exe
'Logs' folder

= xampplite =
'security' folder
'pear' folder
'licenses' folder
mysql/'backup' folder
php/'pear' folder (lot more in php folder but nvm them :p)

EDIT: could save you over 6MB on zipped pack and over 12MB on HDD, That's about 300 mini files i think

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Bump
Anyone that knows C++/C#/SQL very well wanna join the project team?

Your omega
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thread cleaned this is a final warning for all of you watch your language im tired of all the cussing and swearing and calling everybody a noob next time infractions will be given

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Thanks dope

Anyone got any suggestions or anything they would like to see in the next release?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've been waiting for this.... thanks :)
cant wait for the next release...

Back