Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MaskARRA

Até o momento não encontrei nenhum ant-hacker compativel com a versão da zTeam Season 8.2.

douglasruiz

Amigo poderia estar nos ajudando realizando testes de como instalar seu antihacker na versão citada pelo nosso amigo?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MaskARRA
So far not found any ant-hacker compatible with the version of zTeam Season 8.2.

douglasruiz
Friend might be helping us performing tests on installing your AntiHacker in the version cited by our friend?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MaskARRA

Até o momento não encontrei nenhum ant-hacker compativel com a versão da zTeam Season 8.2.

douglasruiz

Amigo poderia estar nos ajudando realizando testes de como instalar seu antihacker na versão citada pelo nosso amigo?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MaskARRA
So far not found any ant-hacker compatible with the version of zTeam Season 8.2.

douglasruiz
Friend might be helping us performing tests on installing your AntiHacker in the version cited by our friend?

Assim que eu tiver tempo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
douglasruiz - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

douglasruiz - [Release] PS 1.7 Anti Cheat Complete With Central Server - RaGEZONE Forums

you can fix low cpu pls !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

you can fix low cpu pls !

When i have time i will release a update with a option who will change the delay time so will improve the cpu usage.

---

Error: Main has stopped working.
Im using zTeam S8E2. anyone can fix?

For use with zteam need create another dll with the same name as wzaudio and their exports, then call the ps17.dll.

And if crash use the dll without API hook.

Reaction score
When i have time i will release a update with a option who will change the delay time so will improve the cpu usage.

---

For use with zteam need create another dll with the same name as wzaudio and their exports, then call the ps17.dll.

And if crash use the dll without API hook.
May you please share mate if you have already.. :)
Thanks and Advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download this dll: and replace on your client, Then put the dll PS17.dll together. Dont need hook the dll on main.

Back