• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] QQ Speed (Client src, no server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats the difference between those and the files I posted? The client is still missing the GameBryo SDK and server source is also still missing?
Maybe take a look at the AL2 Source posted recently, seems the have the entire GameBryo SDK 1.07gb 2547 files for the Library/GameBryo folder

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would really love to see people developing this too. Thank you for this, my hopes are up for this game. Crazy Kart CH was released like last year and I was able to play as one of the beta players and it was fun and they said it was not the official, but everything seems like to be official in-game but the client texts was just CH.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For that SDK ... anyone tested with ? They give out evaluation copies of the engine (which should include the SDK).

Back