• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Ragnarok Event

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey,

So I was messing around with the Hunter Kingdom files and decided to try some pine script for an event. Nothing too crazy, just something fun and simple. I'm not too proficient with pine scripts, so bear with me.
Like, I've dabbled around with it; but nothing compared to a default KQ or Instance.

My good friend provided me with two customized Guardian Master's he created awhile back for the bosses so I didn't have to create my own, since I had no idea what I wanted for the event. He gave me full distribution rights for these bosses, so I can release them with the script. He's using gear / weapons from WoW if you're wondering.

Anyways, I recorded a video of the entire event. It was easier just showing instead of typing everything. I created some (corny) dialog for the event, since I wanted a little more than spawn and kill for this.

Note: I've included everything you need in the download. Just copy / paste the rows and change the IDs accordingly. I'm using Helga's stats for the bosses.

You're more than welcome using the script or bosses for your server. I didn't create this for anyone or anything specific; just wanted to try something with pine script. Maybe someone can make this better and add their own touch? That'd be pretty cool.

Download​

Video​

Images of the Bosses​
[URL="
xkl - [Release] Ragnarok Event - RaGEZONE Forums

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate all the complement's!
I have a two more small ideas I wanna' try, film, and release here in a few days hopefully. One of them could probably have a legitimate purpose in someone's item mall.
Go for it. I have a test server I have been messing with in my spare time for something to do when I am not at work. So yeah I will test the fck out of it for ya.

Reactions: xkl
Back