• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Rakion Broker Emulator

Game Developer
Reaction score
Release of my Developed Broker Emulator for Rakion with a simples support to NyxLauncher Auth

Features:
Use a xml to store worlds list.
Check server is online and send to client only online servers.
Simple NyxLauncher authentication suport, only bypass ID & PWD check to go to game.

Simple Setup :D

Will add more features later a.k.a NyxLauncher Authentication e user online check from SQL.

EDIT:
Broker Server DEBUG Build:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Re: [RELESE] Rakion Broker Emulator

good snaity, i need only the client and i release the Files.

you BrokenServer cannot be started xD, configuration error.(It say Windows)

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score

ok.

Bad Notices: WorldServer 2006 Client: RKS_Ver072_XfsVer064.exe (download link dead and cannot be downloaded from other url :S, is a nyxlauncher updater downloader :S).

WorldServer 2007 i dont have info of what client work with this server, only a datetime 111907 - 11192007 - 11/19/2007

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I used to be able to enter only with the lauch of the Korean customer
SirMaster
te funciono ??

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much! To find it on!谢谢~!

Back