• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Release] Rebirth Module for MuCore 1.08

Reaction score
Hello RZ i just want to share my Rebirth Module for MuCore.

This is called rebirth module because this will work as a reset module but instead of your character will get back to level 1 when you use this rebirth module your character will be back to a specific level as the features state below!

This module is config into a maximum of 4 rebirth but you can modified the php file as you wanted!

Feature:
1st Rebirth: When you reach level 400 after you rebirth your character level will be back to 300!
2nd Rebirth: When you reach level 400 after you rebirth your character level will be back to 325!
3rd Rebirth: When you reach level 400 after you rebirth your character level will be back to 350!
4th or Last Rebirth: When you reach level 400 after you rebirth your character level will be back to 375!

How to Install:
- Just extract the .zip file inside your mucore folder!
- Open MuCore AdminCP then just enable Reset module in usercp!

Download Link:

Screenshots:
Emari - [Release] Rebirth Module for MuCore 1.08 - RaGEZONE Forums

Credits:
jacubb

Last edited:
-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score