• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Reborn Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey i got this i hacked someones Upload Account and he got this Source

Here is The Download link :
The Source have Basic Untouched Features and some Changes

Here is the Server Thread :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f794/reborn-survive-1121797/

Credit : I guess if im Not Wrong only to @Kuchen Next time use a Stonger Password than 123456.;!1

Have Fun With it

0 Support

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Cool Ty for give alteast Credits to me ^^ but this Source is Kinda fucked it got alot of un Fixed stuff that i started like Weather System and Changes on the Skills and on Food / Thirst due the Project was Focused on Survival : )

Anyway idc if u got the Password to my Account there is just the Source Uploaded and the Server is Dead

Note : I said idc but u are one Of the PPl here that make me sad to be a part of the Community and thats why i stopped with WarZ sofar

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
:laugh:

The owner of Reborn scammed me for some of my stuff (crappy old stuff i don't use) but that still doesn't change the definition of 'scam', so in a way, this being released is quite funny since the owner is screwed over now. I wont be using this poop game files, but maybe some brhu3's will have some decent use for it? anyway;

@2Hard4You sorry for dislike, i meant to press the "LIKE" button :/

Unknown Place
Reaction score

The owner of Reborn scammed me for some of my stuff (crappy old stuff i don't use) but that still doesn't change the definition of 'scam', so in a way, this being released is quite funny since the owner is screwed over now. I wont be using this poop game files, but maybe some brhu3's will have some decent use for it? anyway;

Uh, I hate scammers...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

So due i read this . I don't really care now what happend ^^ Didn't know that he Scammed u.. now i feel really sad to were a part of the Project

and Btw 2Hard4You i know who u are u didnt hacked my Account u just Had the Password and its not 123456.;!1

Reaction score

Unless I missed some sarcasm.
(If the dislike were still there)
Click the dislike icon under his post, refresh the page (mandatory), and then click like (might have to refresh / click like til it sticks).

Hate scammers too.
Haven't been interested in these files for a long time.
The name Reborn caught my eye and was curious if it was related to another game. (main page - side bar - doesn't exactly say the section a post is in).

-cheers-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So u know who am i ? ^^ then Msg me in steam skype or What ever : D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly the new map never saw the light of day everything i was waiting for :$:

Back